Club

You knocked on the gate of your apartment with Lisa. The gate opened revealing a shirtless Tae with a glass of wine in his hand. Lisa practically choked.

"Hey, give me some too." You said and were about to take the glass away but he quickly drank it. You pouted like a baby. "Bad Tae." You said and went to your room to change.

Lisa by now might have told Tae about the party. You changed into a party dress, which was pretty short but you felt confident.

You went outside of your room only to find them both making out. "Ewww!!!" You yelled and made them pull apart.

They were a blushing mess. (Don't kill me, I just did this for the plot).  "Since when?" You asked folding your arms. "Now." Tae said.

"Who confessed 1st?" You asked excitedly. "Her." Tae said softly while Lisa blushed. You jumped over tae. "You! I told you to confess first!" You chuckled.

"Alright, let's get moving." Tae said as he pushed you. You all drove to a night club. While jamming to your fav songs.

                                                                                                   ●○

You arrived at the night club and parted ways as you wanted to give the couple sometime alone. You went to the bar stand. "2 shots of tequilla, please." You said to the bartender. "I will pay, make it 4." A guy said.

You turned around to see Jimin. "Oh, Mr.Jimin." You said. "Call me Jimin only. Mr sound weird." He chuckled, you nodded in assurance that you won't call him that anymore.

You both started talking random things, until you saw Lisa moving to the washroom. You saw Tae sneaking out of thr club. "I'll just return, gimme 5 mins." You said to Jimin. He nodded.

You went and followed tae to only see the most shaocking scene. He was in an ally, his hands and mouth red, sharp fangs coming out, red eyes, wings out from his back. He looked at you and his eyes returned to the usual soft shade.

"Y-You, Who are you?! Where is Tae?!" You said as you grabbed your head and slid down with the support of the wall in the ally. "It's me, please. I-I am a vampire-half angel, trust me. I won't hurt you." He said as he sat in front of you pulling your scared figure into a hug. 

"Don't hurt me, I won't snitch, I promise." You said as you looked at him. "Guess she found out." you heard Lisa's voice. You turned to see her, white beautiful wings spreading from her, clothes of an angel, softly smiling at you. She cam hugged you. "He won't hurt, I promise." She softly assured, rubbing the back of your head. You looked at Tae, and started at him. He gave you his usual smile, proving it was him.

"Tae! We need to kill her now!" You heard a familiar voice. "What?! No." Tae yelled as he pulled you to him before you could see the face of the other person. The guy snapped his fingers and you passed out.

"Explain." Jimin said as he looked at Lisa and Tae. They told him about you. "I was about to mark her mine, tonight. Guess, now I can't!" Jimin sighed as he looked at you.

●○

Jungkook pov:
I sat on the couch and switched on the TV. Then suddenly Y/N flashed in my mind like she fainted or something. I shrugged it as it might just be a weird feeling.

After finishing my food and watching TV and laid in my bed. Still thinking about what Y/N did this morning. "She's kinda cute." I said and smiled to myself.

I suddenly realized that I promised someone that I will only be with them even in after life, I won't break that.

I covered myself with the blanket, switched off the lights and slept.

●○

Back to normal:

You woke up with a sudden gasp and being sweaty. You looked around to find Lisa and Tae looking at you.

You remembered what happened. You sighed as they had a whole night to hurt you but they didn't. You sighed again in relief that they were not going to harm you.

"Explain to me, about you know, what are you both?" You asked as you got up and drank some water and wiped your sweat.

"I am an half angel and Vampire, I can survive without blood but yesterday I couldn't so I had to quench it by killing that dog." Tae said.

You looked at Lisa. "I am an angel, the last of our kind, we got extinct in a war long time ago. I look young but I am 980yrs old and Tae is 986 yrs old." Lisa said.

"You are still you two, how you used to be, right?" You asked. "Yes!" Tae said and hugged you followed by Lisa.

At the end, they were still your friends, and you loved them.

●○

Your dress

Your dress

Taehyung