Proposal

It has been a few months since you and Jungkook dated, he decided to take you to a date today. He made a cinema in an open garden and made picnic for you.

You sat down at the mattress which he kept on the soft green grass. "Koo, what's special today?" You asked him. It was your birthday and you never told him as you didn't want him to bother during work.

He bought a cake from the car. You were shocked. "How'd you know?" You smiled. "Tae, you think he keeps things to himself." He chuckled as he sat down and kissed you.

"Happy birthday!" He said as he passed you the knife to cut the cake. It was full moon tonight, shining bright in the sky. You both were sitting in his backyard.

You cut the cake and gave him the first bite. "I love you." You said and kissed him. He fed you some cake but a bit of it was left on the corner if your lips.

"Wipe your lips." He said but again you were unable to do so. He hovered over you and licked your lips. (I know this is cringe but bear with it🤫).

"Kook." You said playfully.

You both watched a movie. "Let's go back inside." You got up but he pulled you back down.

He pulled out a small box and kept it open in front of you. Your Jaw dropped, as you saw the platinum ring with a small diamond.

"I love you, I an not good at expressing things, so I will say this straight. Will you marry me? Be my mate forever?" He smiled.

You nodded as he made you wear the ring. You hugged him so quick which made him fall back. He giggled at your cuteness.

Suddenly Jungkook hovered over you, his fangs growing out of nowhere his wings came out. "Y/N, re-run! I won't be able to control, I don't want to suck your blood." He said as he clenched his jaw trying to control his hunger for human blood or your blood in specific.

"No! I will not leave you!" You refused. He pushed you away as he didn't wanted to suck your blood.

You pulled your shirt down from your shoulder, giving him an invitation and allowing him to suck your blood.

"It's alright, you can drink my blood." As soon as those words left your mouth, he harshly pulled you closer and pierced his fangs into your soft skin.

He was sucking your blood at a fast pace making you feel the pain. He pulled back and stared at your pained face. He came back to his senses.

"I am s-sorey Y/N, I became the monster you never wanted me to be." He said as he pulled you in a hug. "It's alright, I can be your blood bag." You weakly smiled.

"Never say that." He said and kissed where he bit you. It immediately healed. You were shocked. "How?" You asked.

"It's one of my powers, but I can only heal the people I have marked." He said while scratching his neck. "What's marking?" You asked and looked confused.

"First let's go back in, before I become a freak again." He said as he picked you up by your shock.
"What?" He asked the way you looked at him.

"Nothing, I am grateful to have you in my life." You said and kept your head on his chest. He kissed your head.

After reaching your bedroom. He laid you on the bed. "You asked what's marking right?" He smirked, you nodded.

"Come here and suck my neck hard, give me a hickey." He said in a raspy voice. Your eyes widened. "Are you needy or something?" You asked while going near him.

"Yes, babygirl I have waited long enough, but are you ready?" He softly asked. "I..I am sorry but I am not ready." You said and looked down but felt two arms wrap around you.

"It's alright." He said and kissed your head. He laid down with you in the same position. "Well, marking is what I did to you in the backyard. That mark will stay there forever, it's what vampire do to their mate so others know who they belong to." He said as he got up and removed his shirt and covered both of you with blankets.

You moved closer and hugged him. "What if someone breaks up or gets divorce and falls in love with another pers- Vampire." You corrected yourself.

"Well, when we fall in love with someone, we are sure and we you know bond our souls so there is no way out." He said and smelled your hair. Like his usual habit to smell others head. You saw him do the same with Jimin too.

"Then how come you fell in love with me, wasn't cordelia your mate?" You asked innocently. "Well, sometimes, we think we fell in love but maybe it was just obsession. Now let's not think bout past and sleep." He said and cuddled you.

●○

You two woke up from his phone ringing. He picked up the phone. "Hyung?" He said in his morning voice. "What?! We are coming!!" He quickly said and got up.

You got up too. "What happened?!" You asked. "Tae, got injured yesterday while protecting Lisa, we have to go now to the hospital, Lisa needs your blood and Tae needs mine." He said calmly as he went to the toilet.

You followed him, you peed and did your business while he brushed his teeth and then while he did that stuff you did the brushing.

You both got ready and left to the hospital. You both quickly reached the room. "Hyung!" He said as he hugged Hobi.

"I will go give Tae my blood you stay here for Y/N." He said as he went to the donation room.

"Y/N, you too also come in." Seokjin said.

It finished quickly and Lisa and Tae were alright. "Koo and Hobi I'll go to the washroom." You said and they nodded.

"You want me to come." Jungkook smirked. "No!" You said and blushed, you left quickly. He chuckled.

You came out if the washroom. "Noona!" You felt someone hug you. You quickly pushed the guy off. "Excuse me, do I know you?" You asked to the boy who looked slightly younger than you.

"It's me Yeonjun, don't you remember Cordelia noona!" He said. As soon as he said that you gripped your head as few memories flashed in your head.

Jimin was passing by and he saw you with Yeonjun. He quickly came as hobi was with him.

Hobi stopped the time, Jimin kept his hand on your head making you forget what just happend and they quickly left.

●○

You think I'll let the ff finish so easily, it's not even half way there ;)

Hot and hot and hot and hot