Mr. K

You were back from all the mess to your normal life. "Y/N, take these files to the accounts department." Jungkook said and gave you a file.

You were about to leave but he held your wrist and pecked you. "After work, I'll take you to a date." He smiled.

You nodded and left. You were smiling to yourself as you entered the lift. Another man entered the lift. You weren't familiar with him.

You passed a quick smile as gesture if kindness. "Are you new here?" You asked him. "Oh, I am from another company and came here to deal with Mr. Jeon." He stated.

He sounded weird. He seemed familiar to you yet, even though you've never met. "May I ask your name?" You asked. "Sure, I am..uh...you can call me Mr. K." He gave you and awkward smile.

"Can I get your number?" He asked. "Sure, it's xxxxxxxxx." You said.

Then your floor came and you said goodbye to him.

"Y/N, this time for sure, you'll not be able to escape." Mr. K smirked to himself.

●○

You and Jungkook were in the amusement park. Where you both enjoyed a lot. You kissed him.

"I have to go to the office to complete some tasks with Hobi. Will see you later." You said and hugged him as he dropped you at the gates.

"Come home quickly!!" He whined and you pinched his nose and entered the building.

"Hobi oppa, you called me to do some task." You said as you went to his cabin. "Yes follow me." He said and pressed a button in his office revealing another room, which seemed more like a laboratory.

"Uh..does koo know about this?" You asked. "He's the one who made this for me, I am not an accounts person, I work in labs since I passed my first century. This is our families speciality." He chuckled.

He closed the gate again. "Y/N, Angels are after you as you know, they want your blood and powers, they can sense you by smelling. I prepared this locket, it will hide your scent." He said and gave you a locket.

The chain was of platinum, and there was a pendant in between the material was unknown to you.

You quickly wore it. "Hobi oppa, what are you all hiding from me? Who was Cordelia? Why's everyone afraid of her?" You asked innocently.

He came and ruffled your hairs. "The time can only tell you that. For me I can stop it, I don't know when your time will come." He smiled.

"You reach home safely I have to go somewhere." He said and left.

You locked the gates if the building and were walking to take a bus. Then your phone rang.
It was an unknown number.

"Hello.." You said.
"Is this Ms. Y/N?" The person asked.
"Yes." You replied.
"Mr. K got into an accident and you are requested your presence as you are the last dialed no."
"Coming!"

You cut the call and went to the designated place. You entered the hospital, it seemed more like an abandoned one.

"Mr. K, I got a call.." You said in the empty hallways. Suddenly someone kept a hand on your mouth and knocked you out.

●○

You woke up as light was on your face. You felt tied up, once again. Your hands and legs were tied to a chair, but your face wasn't tied up at all.

"Oh! You're awake?" You heard Mr. K say.  "You kidnapped me!" You screamed. "Ohh, I am Kai if you don't realize, and wearing that pendant after I discovered how and where you were is useless." He smirked.

Your eyes widened. You closed your eyes trying to activate the sharingan, as how Jimin taught. It got activated.

The problem was you didn't know it's use. Suddenly you could see the nerve connections of Kai. "Oh, you're trying to use Sharingan. It's useless, you're tied up, I have pressed your power points with the rope." He chuckled as he held your chin.

He stared at your lips and caressed them. "You know I loved Cordelia but she chose that Vampire over me!" He said as he roughly cooed your cheeks.

Tears were dripping as you knew he was gonna kiss you. He pushed his lips on to yours. Your tears dripping continously.

You couldn't scream as it would let him use his tounge. He pulled back and gave you a disgusting smirk. "Stubborn as ever I see." He chuckled.

"I will be back, so I can proceed with killing you, and taking your powers." He left. You cried your eyes out until you fell asleep.

●○

Jungkook was worried that you haven't returned. He gave Hobi and the boys a call to ask if you were with them.

"Hyung...she hasn't returned, I can't even smell her." Jungkook cried as he hugged Namjoon.

Namjoon patted the younger one's back. "Let's search, we decided to give her the pendant because Yeonjun told us that Kai was getting closer to connect the dots." Yoongi added.

"Alright, let's start moving." Jimin said.

●○

Tae's office look

Tae's office look