Hurt

You woke up with a light beaming on your face, you opened to see what it was, it was the moonlight.

"You're awake?" A familiar low pitched voice whispered. "Jimin, you all used me, please take me out of here. I wanna go home." You pleased. "I am afraid I can't do that." He sighed making your curse at him.

The gate opened revealing Yoongi and the others. "Tae...all this time...Seokjin oppa..." You said as tears threatened to fall. They all looked down in dissatisfaction.

Another known person walked in. You felt your dagger on your back. You decided to cut the ropes somehow and run.

That known person was Bakehyun. "I thought you sided with humans." You gritted your teeth. "Ugh..you think I'll side with Cordelia ever again." He scoffed.

"I AM Y/N, NOT CORDELIA!!" You screamed on top of your lungs. "Shut up!" Jennie said.

Then the announcer walked in. "The next to the line of the King of Jeon clan, is coming in." He announced. Jungkook walked in.

His hairs sweeped back, he was wearing princely clothes. He looked handsome.

"Jungkook, why? Didn't you love me? What about those sweet talks if staying forever, protecting me?" You said. He ignored you and stood there.

"Now, we will go through the contract before midnight, and before her blood changes." Bakehyun said. A girl beside him, assuming to be his wife started reading out a contract.

"First, the diffrence societies have no right to invade the privacy of a pair or couple." She said. You scoffed. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW THEN?!" You yelled, everyone looked at you, she ignored and continued reading.

"Second, Vampires are not allowed to suck blood from humans and existing angels, they're only allowed to have blood servants." She continued. "Third, demons aren't allowed to kill anyone except vampires, or they'll be executed." She added.

The rest of the conditions were very bad for devils and Vampires whereas it was beneficial for angel and humans.

"This is so unfair, they have a life too. It's not only you idiots!!" You said. Everyone of devil and Vampire looked at you with soft eyes.

"Proceed from sucking her blood." Bakehyun said to Jungkook. Jungkook started moving towards you.

Suddenly your ropes loosened. You looked at Jimin he gave you a quick wink, you knew he did this. Jungkook was about to bite you.

You pushed him and ran to the gate. "CATCH HER!!" Bakehyun yelled. You ran fast as everyone ran to get you.

Jimin exited from a secret exit. You heard Jimin's voice from a room and entered it.

You quickly hugged him and cried. He hugged you back, he knew he shouldn't be the one to comfort you.

"I saw her coming there!!" A someone yelled. Jimin kept his hand on their head banishing their memories.

You still hugged him tight. "Y/N!!" Jungkook came in. You hid behind Jimin. Jungkook's eyes softened but immediately straitened again.

He pulled you by your wrist by such for that he fell down. Jimin sighed in sadness. "Don't ever touch another man when I am here!!" He said.

You pulled out your dagger and pointed at him. You were between his legs as he gripped you by them. "Why shouldn't I?" You cried with wide eyes.

He grabbed your hand with the dagger and bought it close to his chest. "Do it!" He yelled in your face.

You pulled your hands back with tears and pushed them fast to stab but your dagger fell and you hugged him. "I can't do this, please, take me away." You said in his chest.

He hugged you tight as his tears dropped to. "I had a plan in mind, I would never let that happen." He said as he pulled up your face and kissed it.

"Jungkook, Jennie has been abducted by The Angels. They've even invaded the castle." A panicked Namjoon said.

Jungkook got up with you. "Jiminie hyung, take her to a safe place, exit from here! I'll meet you later." Jungkook said as he ran to fight.

Jimin picked you up as your feet were glued to the ground. He ran until he found the blood hunting society looking for you.

He put you down. "I won't leave you!!" You said. "No, RUN FOR JUNGKOOK'S SAKE!!" He yelled at your face as he continued fighting. You started running with tears, before you heard voices.

You quickly hid inside a box. "She was here just a while ago!" Bakehyun said. "Calm down! Let's wait." The female or his assumed wife said. "Jisoo,   alright, but those angels are here!" He said.

Suddenly Yeonjun came with Angels. Few were on the ground while few were flying. All the people from blood hunting society came too, you felt like there was gonna be a war if you didn't come out.

"There she is, quietly come to us, or we will kill you." Bakehyun gritted. "Noon, come here, we are your people, they're just humans powerless being." Yeonjun said and pulled you but you stopped as the blood hunting society pointed the guns at you.

"There's a red line, if you cross it, we will consider you're siding with them and kill you." Jisoo said.
Jungkook and the others came too.

"Don't hurt her!!" Jungkook yelled. Suddenly Yeonjun pulled you behind the red line. "She crossed the line! Fire!" Bakehyun commanded.

Before he could should Jungkook kept his hand in front of the gun and stopped the bullet. Blood dripping from his hand, your eyes widened. "JUNGKOOK!!" You screamed.

You felt anger, blood boiling. "Y/N...you're alright. Don't focus on rubbish." He said as he pulled and hugged you.

"You all are pure idiots, witless cowards. I'll kill this bastard with that fucking reincarnation." Jisoo said and pulled out a gun and shot at Jungkook's heart.

He fell down in your arms, tears dripping from your eyes. "Don't close your eyes stay awake. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT SEOKJIN COME AND HEAL HIM!!" You screamed.

Jungkook's body was losing blood and becoming weaker and weaker.

●○

Lovely lovely

Lovely lovely....lovely...lovely

How do you like the cliffhanger?!!