Switch

The story has now become a suspense-rom story, please don't show hate that this is not the romance you wanted.

●○

"Cordelia! How's that possible?! You died!" You said as she walked near. She held your chin and smiled. "You really are beautiful, you have my features but the expressions make it look like you're someone else." She chuckled.

"I died, why do I feel so alive?" You asked her as you sat on a swing, so did she.  "This is the place between life and death." She said.

"Why am I here?" You asked. "Because we are going to switch places, I will be you from now on. Only way for you to comeback is that you, prove your love. You need to find and save Jungkook." She said.

Everything and the place suddenly changed.

●○

Now, you were on the streets of a very old place. You found an old lady. "Miss, what place and era is this?" You asked, she made a weird face but decided to answer. "It's the 11th century in Seoul." She smiled as she answered.

You thanked her and continued walking on the unknown streets, thinking about what Cordelia said. Suddenly you bumped into a man.

Your eyes widened as you saw who it was. "Miss, are you alright?" The man asked. "Jiminsii." You said to yourself. You quickly hugged him.

"Where's Jungkook?" You asked. He made a weird expression. "You know him and me. Who are you?" He asked.

"I am Y/N." You said bluntly as you knew you must've teleported to the past. Your stomach made a grumbling sound. Jimin chuckled and grabbed your hand.

"You're hungry, let's go to eat then I can take you to Jungkook." He said and took you to a cafe. You ate stomach full.

"You are really beautiful miss." He smiled. You thanked him. "Can we go now?" You asked him.
He nodded.

"By the way, why are you in such a hurry to meet him?" He asked as you two continued walking. "I need to fix something so I can return where I came from." You stated.

"Can I help you?" He asked. "You can, but promise you won't tell anyone and if Jungkook gets to now about it remove his memory about this." You said. "You know about my powers too, I am curious about who actually are you." He chuckled.

You told him a few things so he could connect the dot about why you're here. "Oh, then let's hurry so you can go to the future." He said and grabbed your hands and started running.

You chuckled at his cuteness.

●○

You arrived at where Jungkook was. You hid behind a tree as he was in the garden. "How can she do this? I loved her and she chose to get enthroned and start a war." He said to Namjoon who was listening to the younger one.

"Cordelia is an Angel and you can't change the fact, we gott fight." Namjoon said. "I can't live without her, I'd rather die right now." Jungkook said and pulled out a dagger to stab himself.

You eyes widened and you ran to grab the dagger and threw it. Jimin's eyes widened as he came behind you, so was Namjoon and Jungkook's.

"Miss, who are you?" Jungkook asked. Those words hurt, he loved you in the future but he didn't know about you in the past. "You don't need to know. All you need to know is you need to kill Cordelia before she kills everyone of you." You stated.

Jungkook grabbed your neck as his fangs came out. Anger in his eyes. "YOU DARE SAY A WORD ABOUT HER AND YOU DIE!!" He said as his grip tightened.

Jimin pushed Jungkook off and pulled you behind him. "Jungkook stop it, she's saying the truth, isn't cordelia deciding to fight you. Isn't she deciding to hurt you because you're a Vampire? Isn't thus pretty girl behind me saying the truth about your duty?" He said as be grabbed hour hand and pulled you closer.

"Go fuck yourself with this idiot and I hate her!!" Jungkook said. It stabbed your heart millions of time. You grabbed Jimin's hand and started to walk away.

"Let's go." You said.

●○

It has been months and the war started, Jimin unexpectedly fell in love with you but you were blind for to notice.

"Jimin it's time I need to kill Cordelia before things worsen." You said and his eyes widened. "Y-you can't do that alone." He said.

"She might be alone at some point, I'll kill her at that time." You said. "Y/N, fine..I'll help you get inside her throne room at tomorrow evening she stays alone at that time." Jimin said.

You hugged him tight, he replied the same gesture, smelling your hair.

"Y/N, everything will be fixed if you kill Cordelia, and you'll leave. Before that, I'll say something."he said as he lift your face.

You looked kind of shocked as he had tears."I love you, I know you won't reciprocate." He said, you were out of words.

He kissed your forehead and few tears dropped on your face. You couldn't help but hug him again.

"One life I'll make you mine." He chuckled making you laugh too.

●○

This is how Jimin looked during this Era