Bonus

"Momma!! Uncle Jimin is here! Let's go!" Sunmi said, pulling the hem of your dress repeatedly. "Ahh, my desperate daughter, why are you so excited to meet Uncle Jimin?" Jungkook asked as he lifted your daughter up.

"He gives me chocolates and kisses, I will marry Uncle Jimin and he'll give me chocolates everyday." Sunmi said in her cute voice.

You and Yoongi burst into laughter. Today was the celebration of 5yrs to the new Peace treaty.

"Koo, I'll go get Jeongsan you, yoongi oppa and Sunmi go sit with Jiminie." You said as you walked to Jeongsan's room.

He was playing with his toy cars. "You, come here. Let's go!" You said as you lifted your child up making a plane sound to make him laugh.

●○

You all were having dinner. Suddenly you felt a person grab your thigh. "Koo, we are outside!" You whisper yelled to him.

"So what? I am going to the washroom and then you follow me." He whispered and left.

"Guys, I'll return in a few minutes." You said and followed Jungkook. Your kids were asleep beside Hobi and Jimin. They all knew what was gonna happen. They all giggled to themselves and continued eating.

Jungkook pinned you to the washroom wall kissing you and pulled back. Attached your forehead.

"I love you, and certainly you're transformed into an angel so we have couple of centuries by ourselves when our kids leave to study." He said and hugged you.

"I love you more than anything." You said and out your head on his chest.

●○

Thank you guys, for sticking to the end with me!!!
Love you all!!

Thank you guys, for sticking to the end with me!!!Love you all!!