Interview

The sound of the alarm woke you up. You realized what day it was. It was monday. The day you were gonna have your interview.

I

You rushed yourself up feeling a but dizzy immediately as the blood rushed in your body. You rubbed your eyes open.

You went to the bathroom. "Ugh! I really wanted to have an interview somewhere else, where it is easy. I still have to try this." You said as you removed your clothes.

You lived in an apartment with a apartment mate. You dressed yourself in a simple formal attire. You combed your hair and applied eyeliner to give you a better touch of formal look.

You went to the kitchen only to find apartment mate stuffing food in his mouth, yes it was a 'he'. You didn't mind living with him, he used to sleep during day and go to his night shift.

"Did you just return?" You said as you prepared some cereals for yourself. He nodded with sleepy eyes. He wiped his face and gave you a quick hug.

"All the best." He said. "Alright, Tae. Thanks." You said and bid him goodbye.

Few weeks ago your friend Lisa got you this interview as she was worried about you being jobless like any normal person would.

The company was the Jeon Corp, it was the most difficult to get a job there, especially the CEO assistant. Well, guess what? You got an interview for that tough position. They say that the CEO is rude and all the previous assistants either get fired or resign on their own. He's merciless. He changes assistant like he changes his clothes.

●○

You entered the huge building. You went inside and told the receptionist why you were here.

"Go to the 12th floor and turn right, you will see a bunch of candidates and wait for your chance." The guy smiled.

"Thank you." You gestured the same. "By the way, ma'am, may I get your number? If you get selected, maybe we could sometimes, you know hangout?" He asked shyly. To be honest he was pretty hot to you.

"Sure, here. *********" You smiled. "I am Jimin. Now you may go before you get late." He chuckled as he showed you where to go.

You entered the lift and pressed the button 12. The gate opened again, revealing a tall guy.

"Good morning." He smiled and bowed. He had pretty cute dimple.

Gosh, why am I so lucky to be surrounded with handsome guys.

You gave the same gesture. You both coincidentally arrived on the same floor and went the same ways. Only the guy went to the interview room directly.

You saw a bunch of other girls. All of them wore short dresses and unbuttoned their shirts till the cleavage was shown. You practically gagged at how they dressed. Cakey face of makeup. Few girls were like you, formally and diplomatically dressed.

You waited in the line while standing awkwardly between the overly dressed girls.

All of the girls who went inside came out with a regretful face suggesting that they didn't qualify.

"Kang Y/N, come in." The dimple guy said and you nodded. You went inside only to see two other hot guys.

The interview soon commenced.