Overhearing

"Yeonjun isn't like those others." Jungkook said. "You'll obviously say that as he's Cordelia's brother." Hobi sighed.

"Why do you think that?" Jungkook asked. "Because you loved her koo." Seokjin said as he kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"No..hyung I didn't even mark her, I..after knowing Y/N...I realized maybe Cordelia was only an obsession." Jungkook confessed to his hyungs.

Before things became more complicated Namjoon spoke up. "Alright, he's saying the truth Yeonjun isn't like those other angel who hate us." Namjoon said.

"How can you be so sure?" Yoongi asked, cleaning his guns, yes they were at his mansion which was just one in Seoul, he kept guns for protection.

"Well....he loved my younger sister and those times were not right and ended up tearing them apart but only I knew this." Namjoon said.

"So..should we tell Yeonjun?" Tae spoke up. "I think yeah." Jimin said. Then looked at Yoongi for the permission. "Fine...but only if he agrees to be a spy for us." Yoongi said.

Hobi cheered. "Alright, you, Namjoon and Seokjin go talk to Yeonjun." Yoongi said.

Soon they all left only Jimin and yoongi were left.

●○

"When are you planning to tell Jungkook, that you have replaced his memories?" Yoongi asked Jimin. Jimin sighed. "You need to tell him about the replacement of and removal of Y/N's memories too." Yoongi added.

"Let things go like this, they don't need to know it all. They're happy, Kook is happy and we all are happy unless Kai breaks it. It's all perfect until we keep Y/N safe." Jimim said.

"You need to tell him someday."  Yoongi sighed as he poured some coffee. "When time's right!" Jimin said annoyed.

Little did they know Jungkook was listening all this, he bit his lip and came to the hospital where you were with Lisa.

●○

You heard a knock on the hospital room gate. "Noona.." The voice said. "I don't know you." You coldly said. The voice sighed as another person came from behind.

It was Hobi. "Oh come inside." You said to him. He pulled Yeonjun inside too. "Y/N, he's Cordelia's younger brother, you look like her that's why he calls you Noona." Hobi explained.

Oh, was all you said. "I can be your sister, I don't have any siblings." You smiled. Yeonjun got up and hugged you, warm tears were felt on your shoulder.

"It's alright, don't cry." You smiled. He nodded and wiped his tears.

Later Jungkook came getting to know what happend.

●○

A boulder dropped on m!!