Treaty

It has been a month since you had you know the unholy thing and a couple of more times with Jungkook.

The time was soon coming for the treaty to be renewed to a new one, according to Yoongi to make the treaty it could take months to years.

You were sitting in the office with Jungkook completing some of the tasks before he leaves to make the contract, he was upset that you weren't allowed to help and you both had to once again be separated for don't know how long.

Suddenly you had the urge to vomit. You quickly ran to the washroom and Jungkook followed you. Your vomiting voice could be heard from outside.

You came out. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Koo, I think I am pregnant." You smiled. His eyes widened. "Let's go to Jin hyung, we can confirm it." He said happily.

You both reached the hospital and Jin tested you. "Congrats, you're gonna have a mini version if you two!" He said and hugged you both.

Jungkook hugged you tightly. "I am gonna be a dad!!" He said and twirled around with you in his arms.

Suddenly reality hit him that he can't be with you for don't know how.

"But I can't be with you, when our child will be born." He said with tears. "Don't worry me and Jimin can take care of him." Seokjin said.

●○

The time came when he had to depart. Formally you were now the owner of the Jeon's company. You were crying in his arms. "Y/N, you can't cry, it's not healthy for our child." He said and kissed your forehead.

He gave you one last kiss before leaving.

●○

It has been two years without being in contact with Jungkook. Today you had to attend an opening of a new branch of the Jeon's.

"Sweety, come eat your food then we can leave." You said to your 2yr old daughter. "Momma, I wanna play more with Uncle Jimin and uncle TaeTae." Your daughter said and did a aigoo.

"JEON SUNMI! Come before I turn into angry momma." You told your daughter. She came running to you with Tae and Jimin.

You fed her food and sat in the car with Namjoon. You all reached where the opening was. There were many reporters.

"Miss, is this man the father of your daughter? Are you married? Is this daughter yours?" Many reporters asked.

The ceremony finished and you lifted up your sleeping daughter and went to the stage. "Many people asked me similar questions today, this cute girl in my arms is Jeon Sunmi, my daughter, any of the man present here isn't her father. No I am a not married but engaged. The man I love will be returning one day." You said.

"Today is that one day!" You heard a familiar voice from the crowd say. You eyes glistened as you saw who it was.

"Koo.." Your voice barely would've been reachable normally but the mic in front of you allowed to be heard.

You passed your sleeping daughter to Hobi who was standing behind you. You stepped down the podium and ran to Jungkook's arm and so did he but in your arms.

"I missed you, alot, it wasn't easy raising our naughty daughter." You said as you cried at his shoulder. "Aww..I missed you two the same. I hope I could've been here. Now now, don't cry my crybaby." He said and wiped your tears.

Your daughter was awake by now after hearing all the voices. She ran and came to you. "Momma, whose this man you're so close with, you don't even hug uncles this way." She said innocently.

Jungkook lifted your daughter up. "This man is your dad. Sunmi, I am sorry I couldn't be here. Do you forgive your dad?"Jungkook asked cutely making you and others chuckle.

Sunmi thought for a moment. "Yes, but I'll call you papa!!" She said and hugged Jungkook with her small arms, making everyone UwU this moment.

Everyone was happy.

●○

This ended the adventurous love story of you two, making you continue it in the form of a more loving one.

It wasn't soon before Sunmi got another sibling and cousins from her uncles.

"Papa, Jeongsan is crying again!!" Sunmi said to her dad who was sleeping. Jungkook got up and put Jeongsan to sleep again.

Sunmi slept in your arms.

Your family was complete. You were born an orphan but will die without any remorse of it.

You loved Jungkook and your two kids more than anything and you knew they reciprocated the same love.

●○

Finally guys this is the end, this might be my ff until now which had the biggest plot. Please comment and tell if you liked it.

 Please comment and tell if you liked it