Closer

You went to Jungkook's office to aware him about the upcoming meeting in 2hrs. You both didn't tell anyone yet that you are together.

You opened his office gate. "Mr. Jeon you have a meeting in 2hrs about the new partnership deal." You said and waited for him to sign the document.

Instead he got up and back hugged you, his hands wrapping around your shoulders.

"When no one is here call me koo." He said as he kissed your cheeks and stayed in that position.

You kept your hand on his forearms which were wrapped around you.

"What if someone sees?" You asked as you rested your head on his chest after turning around and hugging him normally.

"I waited for my love for so long, I don't care for what people think." He smiled and kissed over your head.

"What the fu-" Jimin said as he walked in. You both pulled apart. You were fiddling with your fingers and blushing.

Jimin smirked and started teasing. "Ohhh! We got a new couple!" He said teasingly.

"Yes..." Jungkook said shyly. "Alright I'll tell the hyungs and Tae too." He said and quickly left.

Then a question popped in his head. "Wait...didn't you like hyung?" He asked. You chuckled as you already got rejected.

"The day when I was coming at your house, I went and confessed, he told that he already has a mate of his, someone called Rosè. So then I asked him why he moved in to kiss me that day too, he told that he saw Rosè in me for a sec, then I asked if I could give him a kiss on his cheek and he agreed and then I moved on, as it wasn't a major crush." You said.

Jungkook sat on the office couch and pulled you on his lap, both of your legs on one side only, he kept your head on his chest.

"I love you so much." He said and hugged you. You listened to his calm and soft heartbeat. "I love you too." You finally said while taking up your time.

He smiled that you finally said it back. You sat in that position for a while before you remembered you had to prepare the conference room.

"I have to go, complete your work fast." You said and gave him a quick peck on his cherry lips.

●○

Namjoon and Yoongi rushed to Jungkook's office after hearing about your relationship. "Are you using her for the contract?" Yoongi asked softly.

"I...umm..at first I thought so, but I fell for her." Jungkook said. "Does she know about the reincarnation and the contract? The risk she has?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook looked down as you don't know anything. "Gosh, Kook! Tell her." Yoongi said. "No! I'll tell when the time is right. She hasn't even properly said that she loves me yet." Jungkook reasoned.

Namjoon sighed. "You need to protect her or the Angel which are hiding in the dark, they still exist according to Hobi's research. They'll take her away, brainwash her against us and the humans, they'll make her the just like Cordelia. Believe it or not kook, Cordelia became evil." Namjoon said.

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled. "Jungkook stop, we have to leave before Y/N, comes." Yoongi said.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead in disappointment.

●○

You were sleeping with Jungkook. You started sweating in a nightmare. "NO!!" You yelled.

Jungkook quickly woke up. "Y/N, wake up!" He shook you awake. You got up and hugged him tight, shedding tears. "What happened?" He asked as he pulled you on his folded lap, hugging you tight, making you feel protected.

"Koo, I-I was wearing a blue dress, I-I had wings and all those stuff which Lisa have. You came and sta-stabbed me in my back, y-you killed me. It felt so rea!" You sobbed harder.

Jungkook realized you started to slowly get memories of Cordelia. This is how you were killed by him. "Shh....I would never do that." He softly said as he rocked back and forth in attempt for you to sleep.

You slept in his embrace with dry tears. He kissed your forehead. "I swear I will always protect you." He said and cuddled you.

●○

Sorry this part is short

He's so cute!!!