Dinner

You woke up at afternoon after passing out. Jungkook told you that they had a family dinner, he told you to dress normal but you insisted that you dressed properly.

You picked out a cute purple dress, not to revealing and not to covered. You walked down stairs to everyone. You were feeling uncomfortable from the glares which Jennie gave you.

"Everyone, this is my fiance Y/N." Jungkook smiled as he pulled you by your waist. You all made your way to the dining table.

"So, Ms. Y/N, what do you do?" Jennie badly asked. "I am Jungkook's assistant." You said proudly. Jennie scoffed and hugged Jungkook by his side pressed her breast completely on him.

You looked away and smiled at his mom who was disgusted the same. Jungkook slightly pushed her away.

You finsihed eating food and so did others. "Me and the boys along with my parents have some task to do. I'll reach to you later honey." He said and gave you a quick peck.

You were sitting with Jennie as others left. Jennie stepped on your leg. "What the fuck is your problem? Why do you hate me so much?" You asked as you got up and glared at her. "You want to know, come with me!" She said and grabbed you by your wrist going upstairs to Jungkook's room.

She opened the gate and stood in front of a big frame which was covered by a whit blanket.

"Pull the cover." She said and you pulled it down. Revealing a big painting of Cordelia, she was wearing a white gown with a pretty design.

Your eyes widened. Your hands were trembling not at who the person was, the way she looked, she didn't look like an angel, but more like a devil, her eyes showed hate not as calm and soft as yours, the composure she had was just your opposite.

"Why're you showing me this?!" You asked. She held your cheek and stared in your eyes. "BECAUSE YOU'RE HER FUCKING REINCARNATE. She ruined our lives of devil and vampires. We hate her, you carry her blood, we need you for the renewal of our peace contract and no other reason!!" She said.

You dropped on your knees as tears dropped. Was Jungkook just using you? Weren't the boys your friends?

You looked up as another person walked in, furious eyes the person had. "GET OUT JENNIE!" He yelled as Jennie ran crying.

"Tell me, is it true?!" You got up and held his collar and stared in his eyes. "Y/N, y-" You cut him off mid sentence.

"TELL ME!!" You yelled as more tears dropped. He pushed you on the bed. "You wanna know?!" He said as he dropped the sleeve of one of your shoulders. As much as he didn't want to do this he  had to, before you turned into Cordelia.

"No! Please!" You cried. His heart ached as he bit your neck hard. Finding different spots on your body to bite, leaving Marks.

You soon fainted from blood loss. He picked up your faint body and cried softly and kissed your cheeks and forehead. "I am sorry for what will happen next." He said as he hugged your body tight

●○

I am sorry for a short part!! My grandmother passed away when I wrote this

My grandmother passed away when I wrote this. I apologize :(