Together

You woke up from strong arms hugging you tight. Your eyes widened as you were blushing after realizing you just slept with your boss well sleeping one slept.

"Jungkook...we have office." You softly shook him. "Five minutes more, either ways I took an off for both of us." He said as he snuggled his head in your neck.

You were red as a tomato, butterflies in your stomach, you just hud your face in his chest. He smiled as he knew what just happened.

You woke up and went to your room to wash up, you dressed in a normal attire, you wore some natural makeup not knowing why.

You went back to Jungkook's room to wake him up. You shook him a bit. "Wake up?" You softly said. He woke up and looked at your face for a few mins.

"W-What?" You asked being a bit flustered. "You look beautiful." He stated as he went to the washroom to have a bath.

"Y/N, take out my clothes please!" He yelled from the bathroom. You opened the closet and took out what would look casual yet beautiful on him.

"I am going out now, the breakfast is already prepared." You said and left.

●○

"Y/N, let's go out somewhere." He said after eating breakfast excitedly. "You still remember you are my boss." You chuckled.

He came near you and smiled. "What if I wanna be more than that?" He asked, making you look away while blushing.

What are you doing to me Jungkook!!

"Alright then, where should we go?" You asked. "Amusement park!" He said like a child. You chuckled and out if subconscious you pinched his cheeks.

"Let me get the whole park booked." He said as he took out his phone. You stopped him. "Enjoy it normally with the crowd, it's fun." You smiled.

He smiled back. "Okie!" He said.

●○

You both arrived at the amusement park. "Alright, you stay here. I will get the tickets." Jungkook said. You nodded.

Then you saw a familiar figure approaching you, Jackson. Your toxic Ex.

"Babygirl, let's get back together, I am sorry for all that stuff, I need you." He said as he came close and you stepped back.

"Did you run out of money or pussies?" You scoffed and looked away trying to find Jungkook before Jackson goes out of his mind.

Jackson came close and pulled you by your waist close to him. You pushed him but he was too strong. "Stop!" You said and he kept forcing himself on you.

"Didn't you hear, she said stop?!" You heard a familiar voice which made Jackson pull away.
You quickly ran and hid behind Jungkook.

Tugging his shirt tight, your heartbeat racing, you were getting anxious.

"Who would you be?" Jackson asked folding his arms. "Her boyfriend." Jungkook stated, giving you butterflies. "So she found a sugar daddy, remember after she have sex with you she will live the next day, did the same with me!" Jackson smirked and left.

You were embarrassed what Jackson said. He forced himself on you, making you lose your virginity and running away for months after that day.