Poison

The gates opened to where you were locked. "Noon, I am sorry, I can't take you out. Please wear this, I am sure hyungs are coming." Yeonjun said as he untied you.

You pulled him in a hug. "It's alright, call a lady, so I can dress. He's pressed my points I am unable to move freely." You said as you struggled.

He nodded and then a girl came and helped you get dressed. You were given a red dress.

You walked in and all the other angels were glaring at you. Some looked at you with pleading eyes.

You were confused as you were pulled to the throne where Kai was smirking.

You knew this is not the end, something from inside told you.

Kai pulled you and tied you to the throne. You just remained quite. He pulled out a dagger.

He stabbed it just a bit on your stomach. You didn't scream in pain, even though it hurt like hell.

He was about to drop the blood in his mouth but an arrow stabbed his hand. The dagger dropped on the floor.

"Noona, you're still our queen, command us to attack and we will follow!!" Yeonjun yelled as Kai was getting up and was about to grab you.

You thought for a second. "Fuck it. MY PEOPLE ATTACK! SAVE YOUR QUEEN FROM KAI!!" You yelled and everyone yelled as you commanded.

Jungkook ran and untied you. You quickly hugged him, feeling protected in his embrace. He kissed every inch if your face and ran outside with you in his embrace from the side.

You were running but suddenly Kai teleported to you both. "Jungkook you forgot that I can teleport?" Kai chuckled.

"I didn't I was waiting for only you to come out so we can fight freely." Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook pulled out two swords to fight with Kai. Kai activated his sharingan.

"Jungkook! No! Stop!" Before you could complete Kai pulled out a sword to stab. Suddenly you came in between and you got stabbed. You spotted blood.

"Y-Y/N!" Both the men said. Jungkook raged furiously before Kai could think he got stabbed. A lot of blood was on the floor.

"Y/N, you can't leave me just like Cordelia!" Jungkook cried.

While all this was going on Kai moved away to hide and sneak out.

The other boys and Yeonjun came after hearing Jungkook's loud cries.

You kept your hand on his face. "It's alright, at least I got to save the person who saved me multiple times." You said.

Jungkook tried kissing you, so you could heal, but nothing seemed to work. The poison was too strong.

"S-she's losing her pulse." Seokjin said with tears. The boy's gathered around you.

You lost your breath and you were no more in this world.

●○

You opened your eyes to a strange place. It was a park, it was night time the stars shined above you. Everything seemed real yet fake.

"Jungkook! Are you there?!" You yelled to see if you were still alive. "Screaming is useless, this is deep down within your heart." A voice said.

You turned around and your eyes widened. "Y-you, what are you doing here?!" You said to the familiar person.

"This is where I was since you were born." The person said as they walked near to you.

●○

Who is this familiar person to Y/N? Any guesses.

Sorry for the short part!!

Director kook.