Love

You went down where Jungkook sat down with his laptop completing some work. "You should have some rest." You said as you sat down in front of him where the food was served.

"Alright." He said and closed the laptop and started eating with you. He told you about how vampires lived and you need to be careful and avoid going out at night.

You both finished eating.  "I will wash the dishes." You said and took his plate too. You washed the dishes and sat on the living room couch pulling out your phone.

"Y/N, I am going to my study, can you please bring me some coffee please." He said as he walked upstairs.

"Sure, I'll be there in 5." You smiled and went to the kitchen. He smiled as your body dissapeared in the kitchen.

You prepared a strong coffee and went to his study. "Come inside." He softly said and patted the seat beside him.

You went and sat beside him and gave him the coffee. You looked around the room and found a picture of a women, she was very pretty, she sort of looked like you but was still different.

"You like this picture?" Jungkook asked as he looked the way you looked. "Yes, she's pretty, who is she?" You asked with innocent eyes.

Jungkook ruffled your hairs and smiled. "She's Cordelia, she used to be my lover, but the fate didn't support us." He smiled weakly.

It made you hug him, or was it really you. "It's alright, bad things will move on." You smiled.

You both worked till 1 am. You fell asleep while doing the work.

Jungkook softly picked you up in bridal style and laid you on your bed. He looked at our figure for a few minutes before he decided to kiss your cheek. "I don't want to admit, but you really are Cordelia's reincarnation but why are you so different from her? Will you be able to stay with me forever this time?" He smiled as he again kissed you.

He turned around before leaving you and mouthed an I love you. Realizing he fell for you.

●○

Jungkook went to his room and sat down.

*Flashback in Jungkook's pov:*

I held her bloodied body in my arm. "Cordelia, who did this?" I asked as I had tears in my eyes. "Jungkook leave, before they kill you, leave. I promise one day our souls will get to live together.  I will not reincarnate as I am, but my soul and blood will be there. I promise now leave!" She said and caraessed my cheeks with her bloodied hands.

I kissed her hands before getting up. I knew that it was I that killed her, because of the place we lived, we could not be together. She chose the wrong path. Forgive me Cordelia. I promise that a time will come when we can be together.

*Flashback ends now normal pov*

Tears dripped from my eyes as that time had finally come. "Cordelia we can finally stay together." Jungkook smiled to himself.

●○

You woke up from a huge thunder, since you were a kid you wwere afraid of them, you always slept with Lisa when kid and when you started to live in an apartment then with Tae.

You were very much scared. You got up and made your way to Jungkook's room.

You knocked on his door. He got up and opened it, he was shirtless you blushed under the dark. "Uh..I am afraid if thunder and lightening can I sleep with you?" You asked while fiddling with your fingers.

Jungkook decided that from this moment he would try to make you fall in live with him, and start a new chapter in his life, forgetting about Cordelia and the way she was, looking up and adoring her reincarnation.

He slowly pulled you in. "Sure." He said in a raspy voice. "I will sleep on the couch you can sleep on the bed." He softly said. You laid yourself on his bed.

Suddenly a thunder came making you flinch. "Can you please sleep on the bed?" You asked with a shaky voice.

He smiled to himself. He laid beside you. Maintaining a gap as you would feel uncomfortable.

Another thunder came this time you hugged him tight. "Sorry, let me sleep like this." You said. He wrapped his arms around your frail body.

He kissed your head, but you didn't realize as you were too scared.

You softly slept in his protective embrace.

●○

Omg! How can he be so cuteee?!!!🥺🥺💜💜💜

🥺🥺💜💜💜