Powers

Out of nowhere your eyes became red with the same black pattern, wings popped out of your back, clothes changed to almost the one which Cordelia had.

You picked Bakehyun by his neck. "Who do you think you idiots are? Hurting someone just for your advantage?!" You said as your red eyes locked with his making him feel more pain.

"Please don't hurt him, I'll do whatever you say!" Jisoo cried. You dropped Bakehyun but still held him, your wings still up as if you can fly any moment.

"Change the contract equally and give justice to devils and Vampires!" You said. "Also, don't ever try to hurt any kind of breed!" You yelled at her face.

The contract was changed and resigned. You threw Bakehyun away. You went to Jungkook, sat down and hugged his frail body, your wings covered him and you.

You kissed his soft lips, as your tears dripped on his face. This was one of Cordelia's power she could save anyone's life by kissing them.

He breathed for air. "Kook!!" Everyone yelled and hugged him. His eyes widened at your changed look.

Before you could say anything you fainted. "Y/N!" Jungkook said and picked you up.

He reached to his bedroom and asked Jin to see what happened.

"It's nothing, she just got angry, releasing her powers and she fainted as she's not used to it. Listen, you need to protect her better, Kai wants to kill her and take her powers so angels could rule again." Jin said and kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yes hyung." He said and hugged seokjin, resting his chin on his shoulder. "It's alright, this time we all are here." Seokjin patted the younger one's head.

●○

You woke up by feeling a warmth of a person beside you, cuddling you tight. You looked to see it was Jungkook.

You stared at his beautiful place for a few seconds and pecked his lips. "I love you." You said and hugged him.

You got up but immediately got pulled back and pinned to the bed. "Are you trying to turn me on the first thing in the morning?" He smirked making you blush.

He pressed his soft lips onto yours. Feeling the taste if his lips he pushed his tounge inside. His hands crept inside your dress in which you slept.

It reached your core area, it was wet. "Aww are you wet already." He said and traced your area teasing you.

You were a blushing mess. You two continued kissing, before the gate opened revealing Jimin. "Oh y-you t-wo continue. I'll l-leave.." He said with about expression and left.

"Go and see what he needed I'll take a wash." You said and pushed him going to the washroom.

He whined as he chased after Jimin to ask why he came in.

●○

Yeonjun walked to the halls where Kai lived. He went to the throne room to report everything to Kai.

"I told you to do one thing and you failed." Kai said as he held Yeonjun up from his neck. Yeonjun struggled.

Kai threw him, making him skid through the hall and hit a wall. "You expect me to bring my sister so you can kill her!" Yeonjun said as he coughed.

"So, you don't want your lover to live I guess?" Kai smirked. "You don't even deserve to be an angel!" Yeonjun yelled and left the hall.

"Ohh, cordelia, you stole the throne and powers from me now wait I'll rob everything and everyone precious from you." Kai said and laughed evily.

Yeonjun ran through the halls and gave Namjoon a call about how he needs to protect you more.

●○

You were sitting in the garden if the castle, looking the Rose. Everyone thought you forgot what happened yesterday but in reality you didn't and only the boys knew that.

"Y/N..I need to say something." You heard a familiar voice say. You turned to face Jennie and gave her a smile.

You nodded asking her to continue. "I am sorry." She said. "Why?" You chuckled. "I thought you were the same as Cordelia but you bought equality and Justuce for us. Can I hug you?" She asked with teary eyes.

You nodded and hugged her tight, she felt like you had a sister, a one you could take care of.

"Alright, I thought you hated me because I was Jungkook's lover also." You chuckled as you wiped her tears.

She chuckled. "I just push myself on him for my mother, she told me that I need to marry someone rich. I loved a boy once, years ago, they killed him because he was poor. It's fine I myself didn't wanted to marry Jungkook. You're fiance is safe." She chuckled.

You and her talked like there was no yesterday.

●○

The way you started to look and you all already know how the eyes are

How he looked