Jealousy

You made your way to the reception where Jimin was as you both decided to have lunch together.

"Hey!" You said and gave him a quick hug. "So, where do you wanna eat?" He asked as you both walked out of the building.

Little did you know Jungkook was following you two acting all normal with Hoseok as they were also going to have lunch.

"What about chinese restaurant?" You asked. "Sure!" Jimin said. You both arrived at the nearest Chinese restaurant.

You ordered what you two wanted. "Wait...how can you eat normal food?" You asked him. He chuckled. "Yes, everyone can but not too much it upsets our stomach." He said.

You both were eating food and you got some soy sauce in your nose. "There's sauce on your nose." Jimin said as he pointed at his nose for your reference.

You tried to wipe it but it didn't get wiped. "You're seriously a kid." Jimin chuckled. He got up with a tissue and came near your face. You stared in his eyes, as he wiped the sauce of.

He slowly kept the tissue in the table not breaking the eye contact. Before realizing you two could feel each other's breath on your lips.

Jimi stopped there as he obviously didn't wanted to kiss you without your consent. You moved in forward and your lips barely brushed against each other before a cough was heard.

"We need to go for a meeting, let's go." Jungkook said. You hugged Jimin, the tension could still not be ignored.

"You like Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked as you both walked to the building. "Yea, not a major one but yea." You said nervously.

"Oh!" Was all he said. He bit his inner cheek, he felt something which he hadn't felt in centuries.

●○

The meeting finished and it was time for going home. "Mr. Jeon, I will go and pick up my stuff from my house." You said and bowed.

You were about to leave but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him. "Y-yes?" You asked as you pulled away. "Call me Jungkook when not at work and who will you go with?" He asked.

"With Jimin and Tae will drop me at your house." You said. "Alright, you may leave." He said.

You bowed and left happily with Jimin. Jungkook felt weird, he felt jealous, maybe it was he hadn't been loved in a while.

He went to his car only to see a hurting sight in the parking, you were kissing Jimin's cheek. He clenched his heart and quickly left.

He didn't know what actually made you kiss Jimin.

●○

You arrived in front of Jungkook's house well more like a castle. Tae helped you with your suitcase and made his way to the main gate.

You ringed the bell. Jungkook opened it. "We are here, Mr. Jeon." You smiled. "I told you to call me Jungkook after work." He said and smiled.

"Take care of her, I have to leave me and Lisa have a date." Tae said and gave you two a quick hug and left.

You entered the house with Jungkook, he helped you put your stuff in a room. "Thank you." You said and smiled.

Jungkook came close to you and pulled you in a hug. He smelled you again. "J-Jungkook?" You asked. "Just let me hug you for a minute." He said.

You could feel warm tears on your head making your pull back your head to see his face. "You're crying?" You asked as you wiped his tears with your soft hands making him hold it and give a quick kiss.

"Sorry, you just reminded me of someone." He said. "You can wash up and come down for dinner later." He said and left the room.

You touched your hand where he kissed and honestly your heart skipped a beat.

You washed up and dressed in a oversized hoodie which Tae gave you a long time ago. You and Tae were almost like lost siblings.

●○

The hoodie ;)

The hoodie ;)