Kill

The day came. Jimin and you were sneaking through the halls of the Angel's castle.

The gate to the throne room was open. "All the best." Jimin said and kissed your forehead.

Cordelia was facing outside. She looked weak, not as ferocious as she used to during war. You took slow steps as you pulled out your dagger.

"I was waiting for you." Cordelia said and turned around. "What?" You said. "I knew someone is trying to do this, I decided to get killed. You know, I am suffering from an unknown disease which no one is able to cure, so I decide to die from someone's hands." She smiled.

You passed her the same smile as she accepted the reality. You stepped closer and stabbed her twice.

"Take care of Kookie. I know you're from future." She said and caraessed your cheek. You smiled as tears dropped.

Suddenly someone came in. "Cordelia!!" Jungkook screamed. As he came and pushed you, you knew what was about to happen.

He cried over her dead body as she said her last words. He came with furious eyes and grabbed your neck.

"You! You were jealous about us!" He said as his grip tightened. You were coughing in order to breath. "Remember, I did it because I am selfish, I love you and you love me in the far future." You said and his grip tightened.

Suddenly Jimin came and kept his hand on Jungkook's head and Jungkook fainted forgetting about what happend.

You slid down from the support of the wall. Jimin held you close. "Goodbye." You said and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He kept his hand on your head, making you forget that he loved you, so you don't feel weird in the future.

He cried as your sould teleported back to the future leaving your body. He hugged your body close, as he knew he could never get a chance in the future.

●○

The time where you died, now from the view of Jungkook:

He held your body tight, screaming and hitching, tears pouring down like waterfall, the only person who was calm was Jimin.

He knew where you had gone, still it hurt him like hell seeing your body in that condition.

Suddenly your hands moved. Jungkook pulled back from holding you.

You opened your eyes. "Kookie!!" You said or rather Cordelia. Everyone's eyes widened as the recognized the voice immediately.

"Cordelia!" They said together. "Atta boys, you recognize me! Well your little princess is no more, only I exist, I am taking over this place again!" She said as she pushed Jungkook and smirked.

Her wings spread as she flew to the throne room.

Jungkook grabbed his head in his hands, eyes wide, with a horrifying expression. "No! No! She's lying, my Y/N's alive." Jungkook kept repeating this agian and again.

Jimin picked Jungkook up as Cordelia started to kill everyone. Jungkook was still not able to process what happend.

The blood hunting society thought it was your doing for what was happening, the war started because of you. That's what they thought.

●○

The war of survival had began once again, Jimin was responsible to wipe the memories of normal humans who witnessed what was happening.

Jungkook's phone rang, it was your number. He panicked as he knew Cordelia was behind this. "Babyboy, come to the castle meet me." She stated and cut the phone.

Jungkook debated to go or not, but at the end decided to leave.

He reached the castle. "I came! Where are you?!" He yelled. "You came. I can finally hug you for one last time." She said and hugged him.

Jungkook was confused. "What?" He asked, before Cordelia could reply, she fainted. Jungkook patted her face, trying to wake her up.

"Cordelia..Cordelia...where's Y/N?" He said. That moment the subconscious which Cordelia had realized that the one he truly loved was you, now she had to leave, as you had completed the task.

Jungkook sat their with once again a body without life, completely shocked of what happend. Suddenly your body got up and hugged him. "Cordelia, is that you?" He asked without hugging back.

"No, it's me koo." You said, he pulled you closer in the tightest hug which could exist, crying his eyes out with you too.

"I missed you, I love you more than anything, promise not to leave again." He said. You nodded onto his chest.

Surprisingly their were helicopters above you two of blood hunting society.

You had to explain Bakehyun about what happend and what you did was not you but Cordelia.

He told that there had to be made another peace treaty as the Angels were finally not under a evil rule, yet you were to be crowned as the better queen.

●○

Cutie!!

Cutie!!

Sorry to make the story a bit confusing, also I might only have two or three more parts to this and then it will be an ending.