Work

Tae woke you up 2hrs early for your first day at the Jeon corp. He shook you around the bed until you woke up. "Get up, come on. I will bite you if you don't." He said making you quickly get up.

He chuckled and pinched your nose. You got up and changed into a formal outfit, the skirt was kinda short making you feel a bit uncomfortable. "Wear the trousers, I don't want weird perverts looking at your legs." Tae said as he opened your closet.

He gave you your trousers. You changed into them and felt better. He made you pancakes.

"I'll drop you." He said and picked up the car keys. "Wait...won't you get burned in the sun." You asked with innocent eyes making him softly chuckle.

"Remember, us Vampires are different then the ones in the movies and stuff, those who live long become immune to the Sun." He stated, opening the gate making his way to the car.

You locked the door and followed him.

●○

You got out of the car. Tae got out too. "All the best!" Tae said and gave you a tight hug. You waved him goodbye.

As you entered the building you felt a burning glare on you. You looked at who it was only to find your so called boss, Jungkook. "Mr. Jeon, why are you so angry. I am 1hour early then asked for." You said and bowed at him.

He scoffed. "No coming with boys to my office, if you need someone to pick you up, I will call my driver. Now make some coffee. Ask to Jimin how u like it." He stated and went to the lift.

You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Don't mind Jungkookie, he's always like that with girls." Jimin said. You looked at him wide eyes.

"Oh, we knew each other even before his success. Also, he likes his coffee bitter." He added. "Is he gay or something?" You whispered. Jimin laughed.

"No..something in the past happened and he's waiting for a specific girl." He added making you slightly nod.

You prepared the coffee and went to his office. You heard something from his office. You stood outside eavesdropping.

"Jungkook, I am sure she carries her blood, before the contract renews in a few months, we will have to use her." The person said.

"Hyung, how can you be so sure? Cordelia will not be reincarnated after so many years and in this era. No! She might carry the royal blood, use her for that." Jungkook stated.

"You need to move on, you can't die until you have a mate. Why not her? She carries royal blood too." The male voice added with a sigh.

You decided to open the gate only to see another shocking scenery. Jungkook was sitting on his office couch.

You saw Namjoon, with horns growing from his head. He looked kind of cool to admit.

"What the FUCK?!" You screamed as you fainted only to be caught by Jungkook. Namjoon moved his fingers in the air and the door closed.

"I've always told you hyung, do not be in your normal form when in the office." Jungkook sighed as he placed you on the office couch and looked at you.

"This is the only chance, taste her blood, I am sure she carries Cordelia's blood. You will believe me. We need her blood for the contract renewal." Namjoon said.

Jungkook looked at you for a moment. He sighed and rubbed his forehead. He agreed to Namjoon, because he believed that no one can be reincarnated, he thought that you might be a descendant carrying the blood and didn't think of you as an reincarnation.

He unbuttoned the first button of your shirt, and his fangs grew and his eyes red. He bit your soft skin, letting the blood flow in his mouth. It tasted sweet, not like any he tasted in a few years.

He could've drained you out if Namjoon didn't pulled him back. "That's enough." Namjoon said. Jungkook wiped his mouth.

"She carries the blood but she's not the reincarnation. We can use her, now call Jin hyung before she dies." Jungkook said as he buttoned up your shirt again.

You groaned in pain as the bite mark hurt. Jungkook was about to get up but you held his hand. "Eomma, please don't go. I don't want to die!" You said with your eyes closed.

Jungkook sat down beside you as your grip was strong. He wore his specs, and picked up his laptop to do the work.

Namjoon sighed as Jungkook was cold as hell towards you. A normal person would've melted at what just happened but Jungkook had lost his belief in love and affection.

Namjoon called Seokjin to come. Seokjin applied some medicine on your neck where Jungkook bit you.

"Call Tae too, since she knows all this we need to tell the others too." Namjoon said. Jungkook sighed and picked up his phone to call Tae.

Whereas Namjoon sat down beside you checking if you had a fever or not. You were burning hot but he couldn't do anything.

Seokjin put some ice pack on your forehead.

●○

Your outfit

Your outfit

Namjoon horns

Namjoon horns