Parents

You woke up and dressed in normal clothes to go to the post office. "Babe, where are you going?" Jungkook asked, half sleepy.

"Oh, I am going to the post office, I'll return quickly don't worry." You said and pecked him.

You did your job at the post office, but while you were waiting for the bus a boy ran while the cars were coming.

You quickly pulled the boy making you fall. "Are you okay, kid?" You asked him while clearing the dust of his clothes.

"Yes, but can you take me to my house." He softly said like a shy kid does. "Uh..alright, hop on my back." You said and picked him up.

He showed you the way. While you were walking to the direction he showed, the boy smirked as his eyes became red with a black pattern inside it, he slowly bought his nails to peirce you a voice stopped it.

"Miss, we will take care of the child, you come and follow me." A guy said and passed the kid to another lady in a police uniform.

"Yes?" You asked. "I am Bakehyun, Jungkook's fiance. I am the head of blood hunting society we represent the humans in front of others. Follow me to the station please." He smiled.

You confusedly nodded and decided to follow him. He opened into a weponary. "Choose a weapon from here." He commanded.

"But why?" You asked. "You are supposed to go to meet the vampire and you're a human you never know what happens." He said making you feel insecure.

"Oh, ok." You nervously said and roamed to pic a weapon. A particular dagger caught your eyes, it was shining and just perfect. "Pick it." Bakehyun said.

As soon as you picked it up your eyes flashed red just as that kid's. You dropped the dagger. "Are you alright?" Bakehyun asked. "Yeah, fine just hungry, I'll take this." You said and picked the dagger back up.

"Wait...don't tell Jungkook about this." He said. You nervously nodded and left.

●○

You were in a helicopter with Jungkook and Jimin, whilst the others were in another.

You were going to Jungkook's house, weird, but they told they lived in a shield from the world so they had to go from helicopter.

The helicopter landed on a big castle, with a helipad. You stepped out as Jimin helped you. Jungkook took the luggage out.

The castle was beautiful not at all creepy. You reached the main gate, and the guards opened it. "Welcome, Kookie oppa!" A girl with very weird clothes came and climbed to Jungkook.

Jungkook uncomfortably pushed her away. "Call me by my name, I am just months older, Jennie." He said. "Meet her she's my love, Y/N." He said and you smiled at her.

She glared at you and scoffed and left inside. You pulled the hem of shirt of Jimin as Jungkook was talking with few other vampire who gave you glares and a few were afraid.

"Jiminie, why are they looking at me in that way." You said. "They don't like humans." He said. "Oh, by the way Where's your mate, Rosè?" You asked and looked at him.

"Whi- oh, s-she had to go somewhere..." He said. You nodded confusedly. He lied, there was no mate, who he loved was you, no one else, but he gave you to Jungkook as you belonged with him.

You all went inside and were greeted by his parents. His dad gave you a weird look like others while his mom was genuinely happy.

"My child, you both look so good!" She said and traced you cheek with her hands and made you smile.

"Jimin show her around, while me and Jungkook have a talk, and you go to cook food." His father rudely commanded.

You turned and left with jimin. "Let's go to the garden." He said. You hid your dagger a little bit more inside. "Y/N, no need to hide that dagger when with me." He chuckled.

"How did yo-" He replied to your unfinished question. "I can sense sharp weapons." He smiled.

You went to the garden. You were seeing and smiling at the beautiful flowers while Jimin admired and clicked your pics.

Suddenly a tip of thorn of a red rose touched your finger. Again your eyes became like that and you felt a straining pain in your back with a flash if few weird scenes in your mind.

Jimin's eyes widened. He ran and kept his hand on your head making you faint real quick. "Gosh, don't scare me like that ever again, I don't want you to turn into her." He said as he picked you in bridal style and took you to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook came to check upon you after knowing what Jimin said. What his father said had hurt you.

He came out of the room. "Kook, we need to complete the contractual process before she starts to regain her powers of Cordelia." Jimin said.

"Yeah...that's what dad said." Jungkook added.

●○

                  👆this one on the left is the eye you had

                  👆this one on the
left is the eye you had.

                  👆this one on the left is the eye you had

The dagger.

Now there will be a twist, stay tuned!