Sora's time with y/n and the medicine

Y/n pov
I followed Mama Sora over to my bed and she sat me on her lap facing her she looked at me and said y/n we have to give you medicine but the only way we can give it to you is we have to put it in your rear end so when Senko is ready to give you the medicine she nod to me and I want you to do me a favor and it's an important one honey. I nodded and she said I want you to scratch or bite me as hard as you can so you don't feel any pain ok? I nodded and I said Senko we're ready! She nodded and I got stuck my rear end out at her and she pulled down my underwear and she nodded at mama Sora and she looked at me and nodded. Senko started inserting the pill and it hurts a lot so I dug my claws into Mama Sora's back and I bit as hard as I could in Mama Sora's shoulder and she yelped softly and I was to focused on biting mama Sora because of the pain and Senko said done. I unhooked my claws and stopped biting mama Sora and she looked at me with a calm expression and hugged me gently. Mama Sora my body hurts badly. She said I know I know baby just take an easy ok. I said ok Mama I noticed she stopped bleeding and I climbed onto her lap and nuzzled against her and she rubbed my head gently and I smiled softly and I purred softly and she cooed at my cuteness. She applied another bandage to my ears just in case everything sound muffled but I couldn't care less because Mama Sora is hugging me. I laid my head on her breasts and just took a deep breath then exhaled and my muscles weren't as tensed as they were earlier. I rubbed my head on her chest and she took notice and I can tell she was smiling I smiled softly and started shivering a bit since it felt cold for some reason. Mama Sora laid on the bed with me in her arms and pulled a blanket over the both of us and mother Shino and mommy Senko climbed into the bed with me and mama Sora and they all cuddled with me and I was exhausted from crying in pain earlier. A small yawn escaped my lips and I pushed my head deeper in Mama Sora's breast to where I can smell her scent even better and it was extremely calming. She smelled like Lavender and it put my mind at ease and my eyelids were getting heavy until they fully shut and my breathing slowed a bit and I fully relaxed and fell into a deep slumber.

Sora pov
This is really adorable to see him asleep and seeing him asleep peacefully calmed me down also even though my shoulder and back are hurting a bit from asking him to bite me to stop himself from screaming. I didn't expect him to break skin but it's done now and out of the way. Who is this Wolfweaver that connected to my little baby's soul. He said to yell for him if we need help immediately. But I don't want to disturb him.  But I do need to ask him a couple questions. But I'll wait till there's an emergency to call him and then I'll ask him the questions I have for him. But it seems like he doesn't talk physically but rather through paper.  I don't know if Senko or Shino could see him. I'll ask them a bit later. I can tell Y/n is exhausted and the bandages aren't as blood soaked as they were earlier. He looks so peaceful sleeping like this. Good thing I switched my perfume to a lavender scent because it looked like it calmed him way quicker. I have to do research on the other shrines we have in this world because I thought this was the only shrine in existence but it looks like it's not. Y/n your the most precious thing alive to me along with this shrine and my two pupils. I moved his hair out of his face and he's out cold but I have a feeling he doesn't want me to go despite all the work I have to do.

The other two are passed out as well. I can bring him along with me to the couch and hopefully won't wake up the other two. I moved cautiously with y/n in my arms and got up and he cuddle me closer to him and I made it to the couch and I sat with him in my arms and I made a blanket appear on him and he relaxed a bit more and I could hear his soft snores and it was extremely adorable to the point I wanted to scream like a little girl. But I had to control myself because I didn't want to startle him. That's the last thing I would want right now. I looked at him and back at the massive screen and started to get my work done. But my mind kept getting invaded by what Wolfweaver said about y/n having his sigil embedded on his body. It just made me think but I wonder where the sigil is on his body exactly. I decided to look for the sigil on my baby boy's body. He was passed out and g he won't be waking up anytime soon. I went to move his arm but his grip tightened greatly on my robe. I eventually was able to undress him I removed my own robe and I moved him to where we were touching skin on skin contact and he nuzzled his head EVEN deeper in my cleveage. I smiled softly at the sight.

~timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n on his mommy Senko's shoulders~

Y/n pov
I woke up with a small yawn and lifted my head  off of mama Sora's chest and I looked up at her with a tired expression. I was still groggy so I asked "mama Sora why are me and you naked?" She looked down at me and said "you were too cute and you were shaking and I know body heat is a great way for people to relax, sleep, and keep warm." I nodded and yawned and I laid my head back on her bare chest and I was gonna head back to sleep but mama Sora shook me and said "wake up dear you've been asleep for a long time today." But Mama Sora I don't wanna get up. Your keeping me warm and calm since I've been listening to your heart beat. She chuckled and said "I know honey but we have to get up and we'll have plenty of time later to do this also and mama needs to take a bath." I puffed my cheeks out while pouting and said I guess mama. She set me down and got up and helped me put my robe on and I seen a weird sigil on my shoulder? She scratched my ears gently and I purred in response. She chuckled and said "go on honey go play and stay out of trouble. "  but I don't wanna play I want mama Sora to hold me. She said not now your mama Sora has to take a bath. My eyes lit up and she seen the twinkle in my eyes and she chuckled and said "come on honey I guess you can take a bath with me." BATH BATH!! I laughed and started running towards the hot spring with my arms straight out and I made an airplane sound. I ran into the hot spring and jumped in but not before taking my robe off.

Mama Sora came in with the other two investigating the source of the sound and they seen me all wet and I shook my head rapidly and water was going everywhere. I was smiling and laughing a lot. Shino laughed and discarded her robe and jumped in also. She swam over to me and picked me up and spun me around earning even louder laughs. Senko walking into the hot doing slowly and sat on the sides and lastly Mama Sora discarded her clothing and garments and got into the hot spring water also. Shino was worn out and said "you really are a bundle of energy aren't you sweetheart" I nodded quickly and splashed in the water a bit. She took a look at my right shoulder and asked what is that sigil was. I shrugged and said "I don't know mother Shino."
(Sigil looks like this credit to artist)

I swam over to Mama Sora and asked "Mama why is this thing embedded on my skin" she looked at me and said "I don't know honey only time can tell" I said oh

I swam over to Mama Sora and asked "Mama why is this thing embedded on my skin" she looked at me and said "I don't know honey only time can tell" I said oh...ok. She looked hurt for some reason. Mama why do you look so upset mama? She looked at me and then to Mommy Senko and Mother Shino. She put a fake smile on that I could even tell she was hurting emotionally. She said "ohh honey you worry too much about me. Don't worry Mama is ok" I couldn't help but try to think of somehow I can cheer her up. An idea popped in my head but she'll be against it so I have to do it when they aren't too focused on me and worrying about their work and chores and tomorrow is work day for them and mama will be too busy making other people happy so that's when I can put my plan into motion. She will be soo happy when she knows what I have planned for all of them.

~timeskip to chibi y/n being sneaky~

It was time for bed and I went to bed quickly and went to sleep.