Busy day and plans for tomorrow

Y/n pov
I opened my eyes slowly and looked into the seemingly endless golden sky above me. What...time is it even? I seen Mommy Senko, Mother Shino sleeping while holding me. I felt my ears being gently rubbed. I heard Mama Sora say "Good morning sweetheart did you get some sleep. I nodded and she started to gently scratch behind my ears. I let out a soft purr. I can sense that she was smiling. She said "your so handsome when you wake up like this sweetheart." I purred softly and her nails was gently scratching my scalp and it felt heavenly. My mind was going blank from the sheer amount of pleasure I was receiving from her scratching my scalp. I purred louder which she chuckled.

She asked "who's my number 1 sweetheart?" I replied "I'm your number 1 sweetheart!" She smiled and laughed softly while scratching my ears gently. I enjoyed the affection I was getting from Mama Sora but it simply wasn't enough affection to satisfy me. I nuzzled my head against Mama Sora's chest.

Sora Pov
I was curious on why my Sweetheart was acting strangely. He was pushing his head against my chest and rubbing his face against it. He let out cute whimpers. He turned over onto his stomach and said "Mama Sora I want more cuddles and scratches." I trailed my finger from the bottom of his spine to the top. He yelped and he clenched his jaw and eyes shut and he started to playfully hit me. His face was blood red. His cheeks were cutely puffed out and I laughed softly. I must've found a weak spot. He stopped playfully hitting me and relaxed.

He let out a sigh and I gently scratched his back and he let out some loud purrs. He let out a small moan which my face turned a slight pinkish hue at how cute he was being. I moved him up a bit so both of us were a bit more comfortable. I felt movement and noticed Senko was beginning to wake up slowly. I decided to give her all the time she needs to wake up because I was preoccupied with Y/n cuddling up against me. After a couple minutes Senko got up and stretched out a bit. I tapped her shoulder and she turned her attention to me and I asked "Senko dear can you go make me some tea for me and possibly some breakfast. She nodded and walked towards the kitchen.

I turned towards my little sweetheart and he was looking up at me with a small frown. I gently caressed his left cheek with my hand and he leaned against my hand and he cupped his hand over mine and had me gently caress his cheek. He let out a small purr and his frown was now replaced with a soft smile and he had his eyes closed as if he desperately needed the affection which was odd because not even yesterday he wanted us to not treat him like a baby.

Something must be bothering him. I'll ask him in a little bit. He kept rubbing his cheek against my hand. I just kept letting him do that until he had enough. He sat up on my lap and looked at me as if he was expecting something from me. His ears were perked up and his tails were wagging but I can see doubt in his eyes. I gently put my fingers under his chin and asked "Are you feeling ok sweetheart? It looks like something is bothering you sweetheart. Can you tell mama what's bothering you please?" He tilted his head genuinely confused.

Y/n pov
I said "Nothings bothering me Mama. I just wanted more attention and love then usual." Does she think something is bothering me? I only wanted more affection then usual. I replied "Is there something bothering you Mama Sora?" She sighed and said "no nothing is bothering me sweetheart. I must've been overthinking." I laid my head back onto her chest and had my arms tucked closely to my body. She started to rub my back in circles. Which I appreciated. She hugged me gently.

I let out a small yawn but then I smelt something good in the air. I looked around and seen that Mommy Senko wasn't here so she must've got up to make something to eat for everyone. My stomach grumbled which I hugged my stomach. Mama Sora said "Sweetheart are you sure that your ok?" I responded "I'm ok Mama Sora just hungry." She said "Your Mommy should be getting done with breakfast anytime now." I nodded and returned to laying my head on Mama Sora's chest while holding my stomach. I was still slightly tired but I got up anyways.