Vacation sickness Pt 2

Timeskip till 4 pm after last chapter

Sora pov
I felt movement and I looked down and seen
y/n's face was still extremely flushed. I noticed his ear twitched and I seen his eyes slowly opened and his e/c eyes met mine and he let out small yawn and I watched him use the back of his right hand to rub his right eye. He looks so cute when he's just waking up but this took the cutest I've seen him yet. I seen him lay his head back on my chest and he said in a hushed tone "Mama Sora my stomach hurts." I seen Senko get off the couch next to me and she said "I'm on it."

I looked down at him and gently stroked my hand through his hair. I heard him let out some extremely soft purrs but then he also started coughing violently. I watched his fists ball up on my chest. I felt horrible seeing him in such a state. I patted him a couple times on his back and heard him vomit. I seen him get sick. I wasn't mad or anything that my robe is ruined but rather extremely concerned for
Y/n's health. I seen Senko come back in with some soup and she seen the mess on my outfit and her face grew more concerned for Y/n.

Senko asked "do you want me to take him so you can get changed. I shook my head no and said "I'm gonna let you feed him but he's gonna stay on my lap. Senko nodded and Y/n turned his head towards Senko and she started to spoon feed him the soup and he said "I'm full mommy Senko" she only fed him two spoonfuls which I knew then that he could barely hold the soup down.

I decided to breastfeed him to feed him little by little so he can hold that down. I snapped my fingers and a clean robe appeared on me and I repositioned Y/n and opened my robe a bit and then guided him to my breast so I can feed him. hopefully the concentrated mana in my milk can help speed up the recovery process. I felt him start sucking on my breast slowly. I gently stroked his smooth H/c hair and I heard him purr which the vibrations felt a bit pleasurable to me but I have to hold myself back until he's fully recovered and willing. I looked down and his beautiful e/c orbs met mine which was adorable. He looked so vulnerable and cute right this second...but he is still extremely sick. I heard soft sucking noises coming from him.

I decided to put my normal routine aside and take care of him entirely. I looked at Senko and said "Senko dear can you put his bowl of soup up away please. he could barely hold his soup down. She nodded and I seen her take the bowl of soup to the kitchen and a few moments later she returned. She asked "how is he gonna hold that down if he couldn't hold the soup down?" I said "I'm hoping the Mana in my breast milk will soothe his throat and hopefully help him recover a bit quicker.

Scarlet Fever isn't something to play around with Senko. Scarlet Fever won't affect us at all since we're full blooded Demi goddesses but
Y/n is a Half nekomata-half Demi god so it's still able to affect him dear since he's a half blood. He's still able to get sick and possibly always will be but we can't. You can see how sick he is just by his body language. Y/n isn't usually the type to enjoy being cared for because he is usually independent and not enjoying being helped by me, you, and Shino but we can see that his whole personality flipped. He isn't fighting back at all.

I felt him accidentally nibble on my nipple which caused me to let out a small moan. Senko asked "Are you ok Mistress Sora?" I said "I'm ok. Y/n accident bit a sensitive spot but I'll be ok. He probably doesn't realize what he did." She nodded and Shino came down and her face went red and said "That's not fair." I said calmly "Shino life isn't fair. I'm doing this for his health and not because I want something out of it. So calm down and sit with us." She looked at Senko and she said "Shino she's doing this for Y/n's health because he can barely hold down soup. How about you sit with us and we can watch F/M (Favorite movie). She said "Fiiinnneee I guess." I watched Shino sit at the end of the couch and Senko put on the movie and I leaned my recliner back so I can also rest so Y/n can rest while eating." I seen him raise his head up and he softly said "Mama Sora are you ok?" I said "Yes honey I am. What's bothering you?" He started coughing a bit and I began to think that his Lymph Nodes are a bit swollen so I put my fingers against his Lymph nodes to see if they were swollen. If they were a swollen a small massage should reduce the swelling a bit. I felt where the nodes are in his neck and they were a bit Swollen so I sat up and put both my pointer fingers with both of my hands over the nodes and started to gently massage them.

I seen Y/n looking at me with his eyes full of anxiety so I started humming a calming melody to calm him which it worked and after a few minutes of massaging each individual node. I removed my fingers and checked to see if he would cough which he didn't.

I heard him yawn and he rested his head over my heart and I said "honey you have to keep eating a bit or you won't get better anytime soon. I opened my kimono and I gently put my hand on the back of his head and guided him to my other breast and he licked my nipple a few times which we seen it harden and then he put his mouth over it and started to suck on it softly. I noticed what he did which I smiled a bit at his cleverness. I felt myself start lactating a bit and he kept drinking it a bit and I leaned the recliner back and I asked "Shino...Senko can you put a fan or something right next to us pointing towards y/n so he can cool down a bit?" They nodded and moved a fan over and turned it on and I watched Y/n's hair blow slightly. I hummed softly to keep Y/n calm. I noticed how bright it was so I said "Shino can you shut the curtains so we can see the movie a bit better please?" She said "yes Mistress Sora." I smiled softly and I watched her get off the couch and watched her go over to the Curtains and she closed them and she came back and took a seat. With the curtains now shut and the AC is on Y/n should be able to make a decent recovery. He might just fall asleep eating. The medicine is still in his system so he's bound to be a bit tired still and I woke up a bit too early. I looked down at him and I can tell that he's beginning to fall asleep because he's sucking on my breast at a slower pace than earlier.

Y/n pov
Why is her humming so alluring. I want to stay awake and watch the movie with them...but I'm getting a bit tired. Maybe...just maybe I can let myself take a small nap. It shouldn't do much...should it? My eyes began to grow heavy and Mama Sora's humming and the fan is comforting. I raised my head up a little and let out a small yawn and I continued to drink the nutrients she was providing and I seen darkness embrace me like a warm blanket

Sora pov
I watched Y/n fall asleep and I seen his hand ball up and rest on top of my breast as if it was a pillow and he would occasionally loosen and tighten his fist as if it was a stress ball. I used my mana to keep my body temperature regulated but made sure it didn't affect my little bundle of love because he still has to recover. I smiled softly at his resting expression and I snapped my fingers and had his shirt disappear and his sweats turn into shorts. I had my left hand resting on the center of his back and I felt his body raise and then lower. He's extremely adorable like this. I wish he was like this all the time.