The day at the beach

Y/n POV
I started to wake up the towel was still around me and shino was still holding me asleep. I moved a little bit to try to get out but mother shino woke up. She asked where am I going. I said to walk over to mommy senko I'm getting hungry. She got up with me still wrapped in a towel and carried me to the kitchen where mommy senko was cooking she must have known I was hungry because she was beginning to make these weird circle things with squares all over it I was confused. Mother shino tapped mommy senko on the shoulder and she turned around to see mother shino cradling me. Mommy senko asked if I wanted some waffles I said in my cutesy voice what is a waaflle she said you'll see in a second. Shino still had me still in her crutches. I asked where mama Sora at mother shino. She said she's preparing you a surprise. I asked what's the supwise she booped my nose and said you'll have to wait to find out. After I was fed some waffles. Sora came to get me. She was wearing some weird hat and had a bag. She put me in some swimming shorts
(Shorts looked like this)

They all had bathing suits on they all had two piece swim suits

They all had bathing suits on they all had two piece swim suits. I then asked where we going Mother Sora. She said we're going to the beach. I asked what's a bweach. She said you'll find out in a second. She opened a portal to where there's sand and water. I ran to the portal because it had sand Sora levitated me to her and said your a little impatient. I said look there's sand. She says I can see. We all walked to the portal holding mother shino and mama Sora hands. We walked through and I seen sand everywhere. She announced welcome to our beach sweetie. I ran over to a sand pile and started to try to make something. My eyes glisten in awe. Senko bought a bucket and some sand toys. Shino was collecting some beautiful shells. Senko went over to me and started to fill up a bucket with sand. I just laughed smiling like I never had before. I went over to the water and brought the second bucket and put it in the water and tried to pull it out but it was too heavy. Shino came over and helped me drag the bucket over to the sand castle senko made and I dug a hole around it and poured the water in it sadly knocked over the castle. I was upset and I started to wimped. Senko wiped my tear away and said you can help me build this one. I immediately smiled and hugged her. After 10 minutes another sand castle was made. I looked proudly and shino brought some water and poured it gently and the result was amazing we had river around around our castle. I saw Sora blowing up something it looked like a ball a colorful ball. I ran over and asked what is that ball called it's taller then me. She then snapped her fingers and made a net come out of the ground it was a bit taller then her she said come here and called the other two over and said do you want to play volleyball I was too busy on trying to get the ball the ball went over the net I ran under it to try to get the ball I keep running back and forth trying to get the ball then an idea formed in my head. I'll just wait on one side to get the ball when it came over the net it was going toward mama Sora. I jumped as high as I can to get the ball I hit the ball with my hand and it went to mommy senko. She hit it back to mama Sora. I was getting tired but I didn't want to leave the beach early. So I used all the strength I could. Mommy senko gave me her special milk again. I was energized again. It was dinner time and I followed mommy senko to the kitchen at the beach that was inside of the house we were staying for a couple of days. But there wasn't a hot spring nearby. Senko my my f/f again. I ate it happily while humming a tune. It was almost bed time but I wasn't tired. We still had to take a bath but it wasn't in a hot spring I could tell you that. There was a huge room at the house that had a huge hot spring it was bigger then at home. I was getting tired but wanted to stay awake at least until I could chase that bird. It was spitting some seeds at me. It just kept making me more angry. It was perched on a tree. I snuck up behind it but climbed the tree to get it. Nows my chance. DIE YOU DEVIL BIRD. I bit onto it and realize I was 50 feet in the air. Senko was calling my name. I screamed to get her attention. MOMMY SENKO IM UP HER THIS DEVIL BIRD IS THE REASON IM UP HERE. She looked up and saw me I was holding onto that branch for dear life. This was the first time in a while I was this scared. Senko ran towards the house and was back 30 seconds later with mama Sora and shino. They looked at me and chuckled I yelled ITS NOT FUNNY YOU GUYS! Sora started to levitate me down but I wasn't done with that demon bird. She sat me onto the ground and my legs were trembling at how scared I was. After a while of just standing there I took a couple steps and since I still had the bird in my mouth I started shaking it making sure it was dead for making me that scared. I sat it on the ground and started to stomp on it after I was done with it mommy senko was looking at me after what I did to that bird. I looked up at her and said that's what this devil bird deserves for spitting seeds at me and making me scared. She just chuckled and said you silly kitty come along time for bed. I yawned and said can I just sleep here tonight mommy. She said no we have to go home. I was already asleep in the sand she picked me up and carried be back to the huge building.

Senko pov
Your a silly kitty y/n you know that. That's why we took care of you also because we were tired of you being abused. We made it back to the house Lady Sora and shino was there waiting for me. I told them why he killed the bird. They just laughed. My baby boo is out cold. I brought him to his room and lates him down to rest.