Dream or reality?? (Early Halloween filler)

Timeskip 5 hours later

Y/n pov
My eyes slowly opened and noticed Sora's right breast was in my mouth. She was asleep holding me in her arms. I sat up and Mama Sora was passed out. I slid out of her grasps quickly and quietly replacing myself with a pillow as a decoy. The shrine was dark. I walked quietly through the shrine to the hot springs because I just wanted to relax a bit without any of them interfering with my peace right now. The door was open and there was a soft orange glow coming from the hot spring.

I peeked inside and noticed it was a just a small lantern that was radiating the soft orange light. I picked it up and I felt a chilling gust of wind that put out the light. I started to hear Crickets and eerie sounds. Everything was pitch black until the oil lantern turned on and there was a pastel blue flame which provided some light. I looked around and there was hedge bushes everywhere which made me think if I'm actually still asleep or not. I don't recognize anything about where I am and I know I'm certainly not at the shrine because I wouldn't have felt a wind gust blow behind me. I decided to carry the lantern with me wherever I go because it seems reasonable. At least I don't have to use my magic as a light. I walked around for a bit and noticed multiple ways to go. One thought went through my mind. Am I in some type of maze or something? I took a series turns and I felt like I wasn't getting nowhere. An idea came to my head which is that I'll leave a trail behind me to know where I have gone and not gone yet. I snapped my fingers but my feet glowed white and I got electrocuted badly. I seethed through my teeth and thought that outside magic can't be used here or something along those lines.

I held the lantern up and on one of the walls it seemed that writing have appeared when I raised my lantern. It read "Lost??? The lantern should light the path for you." I looked at the lantern and I connected the dots. Apparently the lantern will light my way out of here and will reveal hidden writings and...possibly passage ways. I held the lantern up and a white line appeared and I followed it. This was seriously weirding me out. I followed it and I took a few turns and it lead to a dead end and a white line made an outline of a door and I tested fate and brought the lantern closer and there was a small twinkling sound and a door started to materialize.

I waited till it fully formed and I went through is and on the ground there was writing that said "don't look at the statues or you'll be facing your doom." I heard snarling which I looked down at the ground avoiding eye contact with whatever those beasts were. I came across and it was a picture of 3 levers which the last 2 were flipped down. The line started to lead me in a different direction. I followed it and I kept looking down and I heard shuffling and movement behind me. My heart started to race out of fear. I quickened my pace and seen a whole white box on the ground and i crouched and tried to touch the box but felt nothing. I realized this was a giant hole. Ok breathe Y/n your only looking up for a quick second to see how far I need to jump. I darted my face up and seen the jump wasn't really far. I took a couple feet back and ran and jumped. While I was in mid jump I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. I began to fall but someone caught me. I was being pulled up but I kept my eyes closed just in case if it's one of those statues trying to trick me. I walked past whoever it was and thanked them.

I looked at the ground and opened my eyes and words on the ground read "don't wake up the dogs for they will eat you. Safe from statues now." I looked up and seen tons of dog's sleeping and tons of dry leaves and branches that could wake them. I seen small trees and everything so I decided to use the thicker tree limbs to get past. I jumped to the nearest one and I felt myself slipping till i remembered my claws. I had them pop out and It slowed me down but a dog was right underneath me. I climbed the tree carefully making sure to watch for anything that could make noise. I got onto a sturdy branch and jumped to the next tree over and continued this process until I reached the last one. There wasn't any sturdy branches I could land on so I had to plan this next one out. I took notice at how thick the trunk was. I jumped and dug my claws into the trunk and shimmed to the other side of the trunk and seen an open area of space free of branches and dry leaves. I jumped and rolled when I hit the ground. I had the Lantern dangling from my belt clip. I got up and dusted myself off.