The day at the beach part 2 and the nightmare

Y/n POV
*Yawn* I stretch popping my bones and got up I went into the hall way and seen three doors each one read Shino, Senko, Sora I went into mama Soras room and seen her still asleep. I went up to her and curled up beside her. I went back to sleep for about an hour. I heard some shuffling and I squirmed out of mama soras grasp and seen her shaking I think she was cold. I grabbed the closest blanket and grabbed it with my hands and covered mama sora up with it she was tired so I curled back up next to her and went back for a nap. I woke up when She started to sit up. I looked at her and smiled. I looked at the clock it's 12 pm. She got up and picked me up and I laid my head on her shoulder. She brought me out to the living room. Mommy senko and mother shino were up already she asked if we slept well. I nodded softly. Mama Sora said yes and this little fur ball cuddled up next to me. I smiled. She sat me down and went to the kitchen to get something to drink I followed her out of couriosty. She grabbed some drink that had some steam out of it. She drank it little by little. I went up to the machine that was making it and touched it. It burnt me a little I backed up and hissed loudly at it it was loud enough to get mama soras attention. She came over to me and seen the burn she grabbed some ice and put it on the burnt mark. Only two things came to my mind A. Let the ice do it's thing. Or B. Get rid of the ice and deal with the burning. I'll go with option A. The ice has been on my hand for an hour and senko wrapped my hand with some bandages. I got up and tried to put pressure on it. It hurts so ill just walk around without that paw. Owie my pwaa hurts I wined. I looked towards the evil machine and hissed at it and walked to mother shino. She picked me up and cuddled me. I showed her my hand and told her my hwand hurts mother. She just cooed at my word choice. She just took off just enough clothing to feed me her special milk. After a while I got full and I unlatched just to be forcefully latched back on. She said did I tell you to stop drinking my milk. I muffled out sworry mother shino. She said be a good boy and you'll be treated all nice and good. I didn't know what she meant by that but she said it in a flirtatious tone of voice. My face turned red. Not to mention I'm wrapped up like a little burrito. So I couldn't get out she had a scary look so I immediately went back to sucking like a mad man. It was heaven. I started to fall asleep with her nip in my mouth.

Shino pov
It's so cute that our child fell asleep in my arms with my boob in it he's still sucking on it even though he's asleep senko came in yelling that dinners ready I quickly told her to hush because y/n is asleep look. She came over on awe because he's being fed like a breast fed even though he's like five. I noticed he started to shake while he's asleep he mumbled for his actual mother to stop and tears are forming in his eyes

Y/n POV
Why do you keep hurting me. Just because I'm different doesn't mean anything. *SMACK SMACK SMACK* I NEVER SHOULD'VE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT. mommy senko please make it stop I whined. OI YOU LITTLE CUNT OF A BITCH YOU BLINDED ME AND NOW YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO RUN. I seen the same bat that made me like this. OUCH! I screamed. My brother Matt came in with a machete and started to cut me. All I want is to me with my mommy's they kept beating me and my sister came in naked and told me are you ready for some fun you waste of space. I'm being sexually harassed. After she was done with me my younger brother came in with his friends and they either had a knife, taser, whip, or a metal rod. All my old family were beating me I'm scared I don't want to die I want my mommy's I said between sobs. My old mother came in with my old dad and forced me to watch them get it on. I-I-I can't take this anymore AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I kept jerking at the chains until they broke I ran past them and shut the basement door trying to lock them in I ran and bursted through the front door. I seen my worse fear all of my abusers and bully's. I kept screaming for help. The police were even against me. Fuck even the military was here. They all kept shooting me beating me breaking me. I gave up on trying to keep myself safe. I felt something shaking me awake. I woke up with tears in my eyes and my stomach felt like absolute shit now. I was crying loudly because of the nightmare. I realized I was crying on mama Sora. My crying was loud enough to wake up the neighbors if there was any. She kept rubbing my back and trying to make me calm but I was upset where to the point I might be drowning in my own tears.

Sora pov
I see darkness growing rapidly on our baby. I kept trying to calm down but I think that dream scared him enough to make him cling this tight onto me. He still crying loudly I believe that senko and shino was even worried for him. I kept cuddling him trying to make that darkness away that gives me an idea he absolutely adores senkos cooking and like being bathed by me and the other two. I just don't understand what could've scared him that badly. I told senko to cook some of you best cooking yet. She quickly said yes and I told shino to make sure the hot spring is warm enough. She told me earlier that he was telling his mother to stop. I kept ahold of y/n still trying to calm him down this is the most upset I seen him yet. I started to hum a lullaby he absolutely loves. His sobs got quieter and eventually turned into whimpers. I kept a hold of him making sure he calms down. My kimono is wet because of his sobs but I want to still hold him I lended him one of my tails and he grabbed it and started to cling onto it for dear life. His eyes are all puffy from crying and his face is red from all the crying he was doing. It had to be a nightmare. It's probably from all the abuse and neglect he went through before he meeting us. I got up and set him on the ground but he didn't want to let go of holding me. He started to cry because he wanted to be held. I picked him up and we went to the kitchen. He didn't let go whatsoever. Senko started to feed him some sweets and he must've enjoyed it but he wouldn't let go still. He had a good hold on me I told senko I'm bringing him to the hot spring. I gestured her to follow. We got to the hot spring and I snapped my finger mine y/n and senkos clothes disappear senko was already in the hot spring. Shino asked did you find out what was wrong. I told them the only thing I came up with is he had a nightmare of being abused and all that. He was laying his head on my shoulder trying to stay awake but I could tell he won't be able to go to bed anytime soon.