Things go wrong

Y/n pov
When I woke up I seen mommy Senko, Mother Shino, and Mama Sora all around me. I laid on my bed in the shrine and they all look fatigued and hungry. They looked slightly different and my stomach churned with fear because the vial was broken. I felt the amount of negativity in the air which felt like I was suffocating in it. All three of them had negativity surrounding them. I blinked and knew this wasn't the family that raised me but rather the opposite. I tried absorbing it but it wasn't working right. I flexed my fingers but my fingers were extremely stiff. I started pushing as best as I could against the negativity that flooded the shrine as the sky had extremely dark clouds and skies.

With enough determination I pushed myself up and they didn't seem to know. I said Ok you three follow me. They stood up and followed me solemnly. You three sit on the couch while I go grab something for all of us to do. They all sat down. This isn't my family but I know they're in there fighting against the negativity that coats their body. It's up to me and ONLY me to help them the rest of the way until I can get my powers to work again but right now they need to eat. I opened the fridge and I shouted SENKO CAN YOU COME HERE QUICKLY.

I heard rapid footsteps and she said in a panicked voice "ARE YOU HURT ARE YOU OK!" I nodded and said "how about me and you make something to eat for everyone?" She rubbed her right arm shyly and said "no thank you Y/n I don't feel like it right now." Hmm I need to find something to break through or at least crack that outer shell...OH HER FAVORITE FOOD! Well that sucks because I was gonna make Daifuku...oh well I guess mama Sora is gonna be sad now because of your choice on not helping. I turned around and started to pull out ingredients until Mommy Senko shouted "NO I'LL HELP... I'LL HELP!" I smiled and said "ok let's get to making the Daifuku for everyone." We started to make it and I had poked the Mochi and said "Senko look at me? She did and I booped her nose and left the dot of the mochi on her nose and I laughed a bit and I seen some of the Negativity disappear off of her and she let out a small smile. Good job me just keep going with what I'm doing and soon everyone will be back to normal. She said "Y/n dear you have something on your nose let me get it for you. She leaned over and kissed me on the nose and I blush and she said there you go you had some mochi on your nose. I laughed and she laughed also. More of the negativity dissolved off of her and I seen a small amount of positivity in the heavy negativity. All I had to do was keep breaking down the barriers until all the negativity is gone.

I can physically see all three of them changing. Shino's hair is beginning to go to a dark purplish color and Senko's tail is more rugged and matted. Sora had changed the most her once glimmering eyes are now dull and lifeless. I fear that time is running shorter then I originally thought. I have to get my powers back as soon as possible to try to save them if it costs me my power as a demigod. Wolfweaver is no where around anymore and my uncle is deceased. This is not my family so I refuse to answer them as my actual family. Sora is completely wasted on Sake and she looks deathly pale. Is she beginning to lose her powers...I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN! Memories of me and my family flashed through my vision and I felt a tear drop but I'm now more determined more then ever to dispel all this negativity even if it changes me forever but I need to find a way to regain my powers as Equinox. It might kill me but I honestly hope it doesn't. I only have the shrine and it's items around me to my disposal. But I need to fix this ASAP. We finished cooking and we took it out to the others. I grabbed Two of the treats and decided to find some answers. I need something to keep an eye on them if I do go out to keep a constant health check on them. Sora was about to grab another sake until I ran over and snatched it and threw it as far as possible and I needed to make sure she's sober to try to break through her barrier. She is gonna be the most difficult. She grabbed another one and I did the exact same thing with the previous one and I picked up 3 of those desserts and shoved them into her mouth and she was shocked but she started eating the food and I decided to search the whole shrine and I found a massive lockbox and I released my claws and I sharpened them and put my head against the door and my claws on the number padlock (if you get the reference please comment it) and I twisted it until I heard a small click and I found the other two numbers and I opened it and the whole thing was full of Sake and so I started dumping them all out to stop her from drinking heavily. And they watched me and Sora got up and walked over to me with anger plastered on her face and she was a violent drunk. I held my hand out and a small ball of light appeared and I shot it at her which it launched her across the shrine and I ran over and tied her up and I said "you may not understand what I'm doing now but it's for everyone's safety and you can't get out. But If I catch you drinking again like that I'm gonna punish you myself. I put a small barrier around her to at least nullify her anger and it is only a bit but I have to hurry.