The powerful awaking

Sora pov
We had to cut the vacation a little sooner then we thought. Y/n wouldn't even dare leave my side and wouldn't do anything. We were at the shrine and we saw three people come in and two of them grabbed my girls and the third grabbed me and pinned us down they were about  sexually harassed all three of us. They tore off all our clothes and started to undue their pants. Y/n must've heard the racket because he was standing there.

Y/n POV
WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DUE TO MY FAMILY MY MOTHERS WERE NAKED AND THEY WERE UNBUCKLING THEIR PANTS I HAVE HAD ENOUGH I WAS EXTREMELY PISSED AT WHAT WERE THEY DOING TO THEM I PICKED UP A COUPLE TRICKS ALONG OF THE WAY. I got on all four of my legs and started to hiss louder and louder I focused my energy and I summoned two identical copies of myself. YOU THINK YOU CAN WATZ UP IN HERE AND TREAT MY FAMILY LIKE THAT YOU WILL DIEEEEEEE. Each one of me attacked one thug. Mine and the other two copies claws were very sharp and serrated I have had enough of this bullshit time for them to die my fur started to spike and my fangs and claws got way sharper. I attacked the one in the middle trying to rape my mama Sora. He was the biggest out of the three since I had two copies of me helping this will just be mere child's play. I ran at godly speeds and head butted the one in the middle. He flew back and hit the counter and grabbed a chefs knife. He tried swinging at me but was to stupid to handle a knife. Since I'm running at godly speeds I appeared right in front of him in an instant. I clawed his arm and it fell off I was on a bloodbath now. I sunk my teeth in his throat and tore his vocal cords out. I then slashed his gut open and let the insides spill out. I seen my copies having a hard time I bolted and jumped right through his chest and I built up enough energy to light this place on fire I stood still and I made sure not to burn my family and not do damage to anything in the shrine. I stood there silently and focused my energy I felt the air around us feel like lava maybe even more then that. I charged enough and said don't ever touch my family ever again I roared at the top of my lungs and the other two thugs incenerated. I turned around to see the big guy on the floor semi concours I told him don't ever EVER COME NEAR MY FAMILY OR ANYTHING! After that anger outburst I fell onto the floor exhausted. Sora came up to me to see if I was ok I was unconscious. Senko and shino looked at what little y/n did.

Shino pov
Hey senko did you know y/n had powers like that. She said no and I never want to see that again he put his life on the line for us. I replied ok don't ever piss him off like that again. I walked up to Sora. Did you know he had powers. She shook her head. She said I believe he was using just raw power and that anger gave him those powers. My jaw dropped.

Sora pov
I didn't know how or why y/n did that I know he did that to keep us safe. But I believe he went a little overboard. He put his life on the line for us. He didn't do that for no reason is about being rape by those strange men set him off his teeth a little sharper now as well as claws for awakening that power. In all my years of living I never saw anything like that. His burn completely healed but one question remained in my mind how did he learn that he probably didn't know but when it comes to us being harmed he'll put himself in the way for us. He was unconscious so he'll probably be like that for a while. He used up too much energy. He's probably exhausted. I saw a mark on his hand it was us and him together in the mark. He is one of us but a different type of us we're kitsunes he's a neko. I saw a smile appearer on his face it was weak but he was happy he protected us. I brought him to bed and put his tiny flail body on me he was out cold. I didn't realize I fell asleep.

Y/n POV
*Yawn* I woke up hungry I walked to the kitchen and seen senko in there I tugged on her kimono softly and she turned around and she looked shocked she then proceeded to tackle me to the ground with kisses and hugs. She asked how did you do that yesterday. What did I do? She said all that strength and power. I honestly don't remember mommy. She said you had to remember something. I said all I can recall is that I seen you about to get raped. She said try to remember for your mommy with tears in her eyes. I then remembered what happened. Are you shino or Sora hurt. She said no. I hugged her back with panic. Thank god! I hugged her tighter then she held me. I was crying because I hurt her or the others. She started to rub my back all that commution must've woke up mama Sora or mother shino. They were behind me. They started to hug the life out of me but mama Sora being gentler. She asked how did I do that yesterday. I told her I was very angry that they were about to sexually harassed you but I didn't want you to live what I lived through before I met you. I got super angry and I felt my teeth get sharper and serrated then I felt more angry that my body started to heat up and bursted with all the anger that I had for out of them I knew who they were they were b/n and his gang. I had enough of them hurting me and then tried to hurt you I lost it. I got up and walked towards the bed and sat on it. They were all concerned about me I told them about that nightmare and how I started to literally relive my memories from the past. They were still concerned so I tried to lighten up the situation. I told them about the time at school I thought it was a good idea to go down the stairs in a toy barrel it was smaller then me. I got smacked by senko and said I deserved that
(I actually did that in the past because I thought it was a funny idea. Some advice don't be stupid like me and do that yourself it's painful trust me)
I got up and started to walk to the hot spring just to be lifted back to mama Sora. She said your gonna stay here while we pamper you