Eating and the beginning of an adventure

Y/n pov
I woke up and mama sora wasn't in the bed so I decided to stretch like a cat. I felt several bones pop and I yawned. I got out of bed gently and quietly to find something to eat since my stomach growled. My robe appeared on my body and I made my way to the kitchen area. I looked for something for breakfast but nothing came up so I decided to look in the spare snack cabinet and i seen a pop tart. I grabbed it and hid it behind my back because if mommy Senko sees this she'll most likely want to cook something for me and it'll stress her out. She is stressed enough as is I can see it in her eyes and there is some darkness radiating off of her. I may not be best at finding negativity but looking at their eyes tells me more then enough. I heard someone enter the kitchen. I really hoped it wasn't mommy Senko. I turned around and thankfully it was only mother Shino. She took notice of the pop tart in my hand and she went to get mommy Senko. I tackled her to the ground and she was taken by surprise. She was looking up into my E/C eyes and i quickly put a finger to my lips. She didn't understand and i heard footsteps approaching. I quickly hopped up and looked around and it looked like mama sora is walking around. I quickly grabbed mother Shino's hand and dragged her to the hot spring and i locked froze the door quickly.

I started pacing back and forth smacking my head a couple times and I kept sneaking glances at mother shino she clearly could tell i was distressed she was about to call the others and i shot a little snowball at her feet and i kept shaking my head no. She came up to me and crouched and took my hands away from my face gently and she asked if i was ok. I shook my head no and she said talk to me sweetie. I whispered in her ear don't tell mommy senko to make me food i can sense tons of negativity radiating of of her and shes stressed and if you would've went and told her that i was getting something to eat it would've stressed her out and there will me more negativity appearing from her. She needs a day off to relax like badly. She isn't getting any sleep from what I've been seeing I'm pretty sure you can see it with her actions she has been more sluggish and i don't think mama Sora is realizing how much is effecting mommy with piling her up with more chores and duties then she can handle and i have a plan on how to make the negativity go away from mommy. Mother Shino noticed i wasn't joking. She said "ok sweetie whats your plan?" You may not agree mother but i need to go back to the over world and im looking for this.

I pulled out a picture
( this is the item)

She examined it and asked where is it at on Earth

She examined it and asked where is it at on Earth. I sighed and said its in the moonlit garden. She looked surprised and asked thats all the way in The South Pole mister. How do we know you will be safe. I whispered in her ear if anything goes wrong I'll send a message through magic but if it makes you better here. I handed her a small tablet and said i made it a little while ago and its a gps signal and its right here. I lifted up my h/c hair and there is a small symbol of a wolf. I can also ask Wolf Weaver to come if its better. Let mama sora know but make sure she doesn't follow me. I heard a cough behind me and there was Mama Sora with her arms crossed and staring at me. She said i heard everything and im letting you go just this once ok sweetheart. I nodded and we all exited the hot spring. I headed out and i gave a smile and i made my way to the portal and walked through it. I embraced the adventure ahead of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for a shorter chapter you guys. My books will be updated but it might be a tad bit slower then normal due to a family member i held close to me just passed away due to cancer so im just going through a rough patch but ill keep updating books and i kinda hit a writers block on my fem creepypasta x male reader book.

Take care everyone ~