Equinox awakens

Y/n pov
Uhh...what..happened? My eyes began to open and everything was extremely blurry and I made out a couple blurry silhouettes surrounding me and I felt like vomiting my insides out. My body felt extremely encumbered and felt like I was stuck to the bed unable to move. I felt cold for some reason and I tried to move but I couldn't. I...felt...caged once again. I listened to the silhouettes murmur amongst themselves. I wanted my momma, mommy, and mama again. I felt uneasy and scared but I for some unknown reason felt comfortable.

Sora pov
I seen my baby kitsune open his eyes and I cannot let him out of my sight once again. I felt the need to protect him more. He will not feel unhappy again...he will only with me or my students or wolfweaver. That damn mutt keeps taking my baby from me and starts taking him on those crazy adventures possibly killing my baby. My magic is keeping him safe. He WILL be safe even if I have to tie him to the bed post to constrict his movements.

Babbyy your Mama Sora needs your touch~~~ my baby's ear flickered to the sound of my voice. "Mama...where are you?...I can't see you." My baby said.. I stood up and walked towards him with my tails swaying and my hips. As I made my way towards him the spell I put on him to partially blind him was working in my favor. Baby im coming over to clean your eyes but you'll need to repay mama by showering her in your love. He gulped and nervously said ok. I undid my magic and spells and he looked at me nervously. I started to undress in front of him making sure to show him all of my curves and I stuck my ass out to him and smacked it seductively. He was extremely nervous and I walked over to the bed and climbed on it and started to crawl with my heat and my lust craving for him. He was just eyeing me not moving and started trailing my finger over his toned body and I laughed at him cutely and I gently and seductively pinned him under me and I felt his rock hard rod poke my entrance and I smiled with lust and I started to grind my entrance against his rod and sometimes playfully stuck the top of his member in my entrance to tease him. His cute expression made me to do it more.

Baby you know what i mean by repaying me so give your mama what she desires~~~ I then blew in his ear which he let out a small whimper trying his best to show he wasn't enjoying it. He had no idea what I meant so I decided to tease him more my leaving a trail of kisses from his head to his rod.  I decided to pleasure him by licking the top of his member and started to bob my head quickly. It didn't take long for his member start growing and pulsating in my mouth. He let out a long moan. I came up for air and i showed him my mouth showing him I swallowed it all. He was the prey while I'M the predator. He was taking a couple breathes of air and it was audible. He belongs only to me and my students. I licked my lips and he was gonna help me first. I turned around and my massive ass was over his face. Without warning I sat on his face and all I heard was a surprise MMPH. He was flailing around. I said come on make me happy. His legs fell onto the bed and I felt something wet licking me down there and I let out a little gasp and each and every lick sent chills down my spine. After 10 minutes I was about to blow and I let out a pleasurable shrill and I released all my liquids over him and body was trembling.

I got off his face and he was full of fear and he started to freak out and started crying and yelling for help. I'll help you alright~~~ he started to become aggressive and started to fight back against the bindings I put on him. He started to shake out of fear even more but his face showed fear and absolute dread. It just enticed me more to watch his futile attempts. I felt something strange and I vomited unexpectedly. I heard Senko and Shino start to cough uncontrollably and y/n sent an extremely nasty glare at me and I vomited. What is this magic he's using. Images filled my vision of organs and blood leaking and Y/n was screaming and I seen someone that looked like me with two similar people of Senko and Shino brutality hurting him and leaving nasty scars and large gashes on him. I screamed in fear. The air felt extremely heavy and all I could hear was Y/N's screams and Pleas for help. The one that looked like me turned towards me and it was me but more evil looking.