Chores

Y/n POV
After almost dying yesterday in bed I came up with the idea that if I mix my blood and mama soras magic would cure me and surprisingly it did. They all slept with me last night just in case the magic didn't work but it did. Right now I just got up and let my family sleep. I wanted to cook but I couldn't reach the counter. I decided to drag the chair to the counter so I can cook I never cooked before based on my rough past I decided to make crepes. I grabbe the box and read the instructions I felt like someone was watching me I swiftly turned around and no one was there I turned back around to start to cook

Senko pov
That's completely adorable our little baby is trying to cook shino began to laugh I covered her mouth and shushed her he heard shino giggling but looked behind and we hid again.

Y/n POV
Yeah someone is definitely watching me I heard some giggling but I blew it off like it was nothing. I went back to cooking. I hummed a little tune to keep me occupied. I flipped the crepes over and stared to brown the other side after like 10 minutes the crepes were done I made sure to make the inside chocolate filled. I got down after turning the stove off and dragged the chair back to the counter in the middle of the kitchen. I climbed onto the chair and sat the crepes in the middle and went over to the sink and put the chair their and grabbed four cups and filled them up with milk I couldn't hold all four so I went back and forth and got all the cups on the counter. I went to go wake them up but I didn't see them on the bed I was genuinely confused when I turned around they were staring at me with a smile on the face I jumped around and said a Look what I did follow me I grabbed senko and shinos hand and ran towards the kitchen and mama Sora was following closely behind. I went over to the kitchen and said Look I'm useful senko patted my head and said yes you are you little bundles of hugs. I said go try them. I ran over to one of the chairs and climbed onto it and sat down. I forgot the silverware I quickly turned around to get it but senko stopped me and said let me help you she started to feed me. I was embarrassed that I couldn't get my own silverware I put on my pouty face and tried to look as pouty as I can but senko used her thumb to to wipe the mess on my face. I couldn't help but laugh because it felt funny. We got done eating and went to where to clean the dishes it was a bucket I grabbed the dishes and jumped down from the chair and the dishes almost broke I caught it before it fell but the one of the others fell while I was bending over to grab the other I felt ashamed of breaking a dish I quickly started to pick up the class and cut my hand by accident. I didn't feel anything and continued to clean I didn't realize for a second and I saw the cut and started to lick the blood up. After a minute the wound was cleaned but I noticed there were spots of blood on the floor I quickly cleaned it up and threw away the dirty paper towel. I walked out of where they were and I started to do more chores. I ran to where the dirty clothes were and went over and grabbed a bucket I filled it up with water and used some soap to wash the dirty clothes. I got done with them within 10 minutes. I then tried to hang them on the clothesline. I couldn't reach it so I started to climb the pole to get onto the line with as many clothes I can hold while getting up on the line. Shino saw me and thought it was dangerous she ran towards me and grabbed me off the line and held me she asked in a serous tone what were you doing I said I was doing chores to make it easier on you and the other two. She booped my nose and said we don't need help we've been doing this for several years like hundreds. She started to walk away with me in her arms I started reaching towards the lines she noticed and started to walk away faster I started to yell I WANTED TO HELP MOTHER SHINO WHY IS IT HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I WANNA HELP! I started to squirm as much as I can trying to get out of her iron grip. She smacked me on the mouth. I stared to cry Why do you have to be so mean I only wanted to help and you relayed me by smacking me. I seen mama Sora come in and went up to me and asked what's wrong I said between sobs I-I-I wa-wanted t-to h-help a-and Mother shino smacked m-m-me. A-all I wa-wa-wanted to help and she h-h-hi *hic* hit m-me. Sora looked at shino with anger. Shino quickly said he was doing something dangerous he was walking on the clothes line trying to put the wet clothes he cleaned out to dry. I was sobbing uncontrollably into mama soras robe. She made me look at her and asked is that true. All I wa-wanted t-to he-help s-so I-I-I do-don't ne-need t-to re-rely o-on y-you I-I wa-want to help so-sometimes. She just hugged me lightly. She made me look at her again and said if you wanted to help why didn't you say so. I said you never ask me to help you always want me to rely on you. She said because your our baby and we love you so much. I said o-ok I said I'm thirsty she said ok baby she lowered her robe and revealed her breast. Since I'm their baby why don't I act like one I may not be ready to do chores but I'm their child even though I'm 5 I'm still very young. Mama mommy's and mother's milk is very tasty. I can't really do anything bout them treating me like a baby for heaven's sake mama Sora said she's thousands of years old and mommy senko and mother shino is hundreds years old where does that put me yes a baby compared to them I'll let them pamper me. Im happy being in this family. I kept drinking her milk until I fell asleep.

Sora pov
You have much to learn sweetie i know you happy in this family trust me I know me senko and shino will always take care of you. *smooch* you are our baby and we'll pamper you forever.