Vacation pt 3

Y/n pov
I was a bit nervous because this is the first time being in an openly busy village in a very long time. Mama Sora noticed and rubbed my ears and said "It's ok Sweetheart. I know you're a bit afraid but we need to pick up a few things so we can have S'mores on a campfire ok? I nodded and she tapped her pipe against my forehead and suddenly my ears and tail was gone. I was about to panic until Mama Sora said "Calm down we have to do this so people don't bother us ok. See even Myself, your Mommy Senko, and Mother Shino has to do it ok. Think of it as Hide and seek ok sweetheart?"

I nodded and we walked through the busy Streets and we entered the market Square. I hid my face and Mama Sora rubbed my back and we stopped in front of one and a guy said "hello ma'am what may I get you today?" Mama Sora said "can I get some Graham Crackers. Me, my son, and two girls are having S'mores tonight." He said Sure hun let me check if we still have some." I heard Mama Sora mumble "Perverted old fool. He's lucky that we're in a very populated area." I lifted my head up and the Guy came back with a couple boxes of graham Crackers. He leaned over and whispered "I'll give it to you for free if you meet me at my pla—" I secretly summoned a ball of fire where his crate of produce and lit it on fire. The guy sniffed the air and said "Is something burning?" He turned around and the crate of produce that was on fire roared to life. I quickly grabbed at 2 boxes of graham crackers and Mama Sora looked at me and said "let Mama deal with it next time ok sweetheart? I know you were just protecting me."

I repeated what she said at the old man and I replied "that perverted old man got away with it easily. I hope his whole stand burns. No one better be perverted around my Mama." She rubbed my head and said "behave yourself mister or you're going to bed early." I nodded sadly and said "I promise to behave Mama Sorry." She seen my downcasted expression and said "let's go find the other two and we'll get the s'mores started. I smiled and nodded."

We walked around and I seen Mother Shino being dragged into an alley. I jumped out of Mama Sora's arms and quickly made my way over and I seen some guys cornering Mother Shino." I will protect Mother Shino." I seen a pipe and grabbed it and snuck up behind one of them and hit him in the shin which he dropped and then I struck him across the head. A loud Thunk echoed through the alley and the guy was unconscious. The other two guys seen what I did to their buddy and I got in front of Mother Shino and I said "MOTHER SHINO GO FIND MAMA SORA NOW!!" She seen me in front of her. The guys laughed and said "awe what is the brave little boy gonna do. Yell for help." I began shaking my body violently and my ears and tails appeared and one of the guys yelled "SHIT WE INVOKED THE WRATH OF A GOD RUNN!" I seen them scatter but my eyes glowed and they suddenly disappeared out of existence into a pocket realm. I shook my head and body and my ears and tails vanished. Mother Shino was stunned Speechless.

She quickly hugged me and started congratulating me for some reason. Mama Sora arrived and seen me being hugged to death by Mother Shino. Mama Sora stormed over and asked "what happened." Mother Shino said
"Y/n learned how to transport people to Alternate dimensions by accident." Mama Sora came over and asked calmly "what happened?" I said "I seen Mother Shino being pulled into an alley so I ran over and seen them cornering her. I knew they were bad men so I made one go to sleep and accidentally let my ears and tail show and teleported the two other bad men away and here we are...I'm sorry." Mama Sora asked "do you know where those two men disappeared off to. I shook my head no and said "they're in time out now." I turned around and waddled over to Mother Shino and extended my hand out towards her. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her to her feet a bit too fast and I fell onto my butt and she fell on top of me. She quickly got off of me and she helped me up and asked if I was ok. I nodded and I walked over to Mother Shino and raised my arms up. Mother Shino picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and Mama Sora said "let's go find Senko and then let's hurry back to beach house." We nodded we followed Mama Sora out to find Mommy Senko.