Vacation sickness pt 1

Y/n pov
I woke up feeling sick but I didn't want to worry Mommy Senko, Mother Shino, and Mama Sora. I slowly got out of bed and snuck down to the kitchen to get some herbal tea so I don't look as sick. Everyone is asleep from as far as I can tell. Once I got to the kitchen I pulled a chair over and climbed up on it to get myself a cup. I smiled and found the cups rather quickly and I grabbed a plastic cup and I believe I knew how to make tea but I'll have to be careful so I don't burn anything. I pulled the chair over to the sink and I put cold water in it and got down. I then pulled the chair over to the stove and I got down and seen a drawer that had what I believe tea packets. I walked over and my initial assumption was right I grabbed a couple tea bags and walked back over and dropped 2 tea bags into the kettle and I sat on the chair and imagined a candle wick and I looked up and seen a F/c flame under the kettle and I waited for a bit while the tea infused with the water and when I heard bubbles popping. I knew it was done so I then grabbed the tea kettle and poured some tea into my cup and I got off the chair and pulled it to the table. I sat on the chair and drank my tea in the peaceful silence of the place. I kept drinking the tea until the tea kettle is completely depleted of its contents.

I then put the kettle and my cup in the sink and I decided maybe a bath should help also. I walked up the stairs and went to Mommy Senko's room and grabbed some comfortable clothing and I walked around until I eventually made it to the bathroom. I walked in and grabbed a towel and put it on the sink with my clean clothing and I chose to just summon water so I don't accidentally wake any of them up. I closed my eyes and imagined a hot sun but more specifically the water. I opened my eyes and I put the plug in and when it was full enough I stripped and got into the bath and I just relaxed in the water.

Shino pov
I heard water coming from somewhere and I followed the noise and came upon the bathroom. I was confused on who would be taking a bath so I quietly opened the door and seen Y/n in the bathtub full of steaming water relaxing. I seen how his face was a bit flushed and I heard him cough a couple times. I felt perverted peeking on Y/n bathing and I seen him grab some soap and I watched him start washing his body quietly. He was being quiet a bit too quiet for my liking but I think he didn't want to wake us up. I stayed quiet and I watched him wash his hair and tails slowly. I watched him get out which I blushed softly and watched him dry himself off and he slowly put on new clothes and seen him come this way but I scurried back to my room quietly and decided to spy on him to see where he goes. I seen him come out in a hoodie and sweats and I heard him say "I should probably get some medicine for my sore throat." I watched him walk passed my door and seen him walk downstairs. Is he beginning to get sick or something. I should probably follow him to see where he goes.

Y/n pov
I grabbed a coat and I felt staring from somewhere so I looked around and there was no one staring as I can tell. I shrugged and held my stomach and decided to go find a doctor that might be open or somewhere I can get medicine for my sickness. I wrote a note saying that I went on a walk and I left. I opened the door and snuck out. I decided to go to that town. I followed the trail and felt like I was gonna vomit so I quickly went over to the bushes and vomited in them. I decided to hide my features by a hat and a backpack to hide my tails in. I made it to the town and seen no one was open but I seen a gas station and I walked into the gas station and seen some cold medicine. I picked it up and walked over to the cashier that said "Is that all young man?" I nodded and she scanned it and said "that'll be 7.99" I checked my pockets and said "nevermind I went to leave until a female came over and said "I'll get it for you." I nodded and she bought it and handed it to me and said "I don't know who you are but I can tell you're not doing the hottest. Why don't you come with me and I'll see what I can do."

I nodded and followed her and we walked into a doctors office and she said "I'm Dr. Cassandra what's yours?" I said "My name is Y/n L/n." She smiled and said "hello Y/n can I ask you to remove your hat so I can check your temperature?" I shook my head no in a panic. She noticed and said "is there something wrong that you can't do it for me?" I nodded and said "people are mean to me since I'm different." She smiled and said "i promise I won't be mean ok. If I am mean you can go tell my boss ok?" I nodded and she slowly reached for my hat and she took it off and gasped. I hung my head and shame and said "See I knew you'll judge me?" She said "No hun I just didn't know a Demi god could get sick. Your secret is safe with me ok?" I nodded and she pulled out a thermometer and she moved it from the right side of my head to the left.