Y/n birthday

Y/n POV
Wake up sweetie I opened my eyes groggy and seen mommy senko there. I don't know what today is I'm confused. I sat up slowly and gestured mommy senko pick me up. She picked me up and I laid my head on her shoulder. I began to fall asleep again she shook me lightly. She brought me to the hot spring. She got me undressed and so did she. She stepped into the water with me in her arms. I'm tirrrreeeedddd mommy she said I know but today is special. She poured water on my hair and I instantly woke up fully. I then realized that she was giving me a bath. I snuggled up closer to her to where I could feel her breath on my hair. She started to wash my body she got to my private areas and I instantly pushed away. I said no bad mommy. She smiled and levitated me closer she had me sitting in her lap and I couldn't move she then washed my areas my face was red and she touched my tail lightly and stroked it to get the dirt off of me. My face went even more red. I felt her magic not keeping still she then levitated me out she had a different kimono on and put it on me it had small kitsunes and cats on it she put a hat on me I didn't like hats and I tore it off and looked at it. The writing read happy birthday, I asked mommy why did you give me a hat that she said it's your birthday silly. Birthday I then put two and two together and found out it's my birthday. I smiled and pounced into mommy senkos arm and took me to the kitchen there was a birthday cake on the counter in the middle of the room. It said happy birthday sweetie. I heard three people say happy birthday. I don't really know what birthday but was happy still. I turned around and asked mama Sora what does birthday means.
She remembered I never had a birthday when she was watching me. She looked at me and said a birthday is when people celebrates someone getting a year older. I counted on my fingers of how old I am and added one I showed my fingers and it said 6 I'm swix years old. They smiled and shino picked me up and spun around with me in her arms and said yes you are. She then pulled me to her chest and started to pet my head mumbling my little sweetie been here with us for a year already. Sora picked me up out of her arms and said ready to eat cake. I said yes with excitement in my voice senko cut a slice for all of us and passed it to me. I tried to feed myself but mama Sora smacked the fork out of my hand and said I'll feed you. She held up her fork with some cake on it and said open up I opened my mouth and she put the food in it and I started to chew it after 10-15 minutes the cake was gone and they brought me to where mama Sora sits and make people happy on her tv. They gave me a box wrapped up with some very colorful paper and handed it to me I asked what's this shino said it's a present people give them to people that are celebrating birthdays. Pwensent. I tried opening it but it was very hard because there's to much tape on it. I looked up at them and asked can you hwelp me mommy. She said yes dear and start to use her magic to open it. There was only a bow with some tape going down the center of I I told mommy senko I got this. I use one of my sharp claws and opened it I opened it and seen some type of book. I asked what type of book I ready the cover and it said spells and kitsune magic for beginners. Spweel and mageic for begwinners. Mama Sora what does this mean. She said watch this she opened and said some type of phase and a popsicle appeared out of no Where. I asked can I eat this she said yes silly I made it for you.