Saving the breaking soul

Wolfweaver pov
We started on our way towards the massive f/c beam in the sky and we are almost there now. Sora is walking beside me and the other two were following right behind us. The ground started forming cracks. oh no his soul is about to break. We have to get there NOW! I hastily grabbed sora and the other two and had Sora on my back while other two in my arms. My eyes glowed a bright white and everything went white and then we were instantly in front of the giant fortress of darkness. I ran in with the other two and the giant jagged bar gate shut right behind us and the castle started shaking and debris started to fall and i ran straight to the main room which y/n was inside a giant see through globe and he was curled up in a ball and seen an urn of some sorts. The fortress was crumbling . I told the other 2 to grab onto me. They did and i never seen them so shaken up. The hourglass started to appear out of my hand and I let out a shrill scream and my eyes glowed with the white light but flames were coming from my eyes and i destroyed the hour glass in the palm of my hand and time was at a stand still. Luckily i have another hourglass as a backup at my shrine. The others looked around in a state of confusion. We were about to be crushed by debis but it was just floating there. We walked over the the darkened dome and i said this is an extremely important step guys so listen close. They all nodded and i continued. We all need to grab onto him at once. We need to share of positive emotions with him and the dome should dissolve and we should be able to bring him to us. I need to draw the symbol of peace.
(Looked like this)

I walked over and made the symbol in front of me and i pushed it onto the dome and the others hands had the symbol and i said follow my lead

I walked over and made the symbol in front of me and i pushed it onto the dome and the others hands had the symbol and i said follow my lead. We all pushed the symbol onto the dome and our hands phased through and we managed to all grabbed somewhere on y/n's body and i said let our happiness pass onto you our chosen one with our blessings the gods gave us to here we will to share some of our soul to you. The dome completely shattered and y/n drifted down towards us and we all caught him and his eyes were glazed over and he looked at us and he reached up in the empty darkness and closed his fist and Sora pulled out the necklace and put it on for him and the marble tear drop began to repair itself a bit sealing the cracks and a bright F/c beam shot up from his chest and his body started shaking uncontrollably and the beam busted in the whole spectrum of colors and the marble tear drop went back into him and his body eases into a calm relaxed state and the dark sky began to cracking and we all looked up and then the sky shatted into shards of darkness dissipating from the bright vibrate sky and i turned my attention to y/n and the urn broke completely and the ashes of richard swirled into the endless sky. The ground began growing bright vibrant flowers of different colors. We all looked at the sky and it was blue and we all looked back at y/n and he was asleep.

Sora pov
The sky is so colorful and vibrant and the shadowly figures dissipated and I looked at
y/n and black smoke was coming out of his body and this is the first time I Physically seen and felt the negativity drift away from his body. The negativity was leaving y/n's body and I felt my Negativity energy drifted off my body and flew off into the endless sky. I made my way over to y/n and he was still asleep and I picked up y/n gently and cradled him close to my body and I felt a couple tears prick at my eyes and I just let them fall.
Y/n was sleeping softly and he was letting out small quiet breaths and was asleep peacefully. I have been too busy worrying about him and the other two but realized all three of them are basically my family. Y/n may be small but his wisdom and courage carries him further then the boundaries of life and the cosmos itself. He is really one of the best things that happened to me and the others. We all looked at him and I believe we finally got rid of his source of negativity.