Helping cook and unfairness

(We're picking up where we left off)

Y/n pov
She got up and went towards the kitchen and I followed her and she went back to cooking but with a smile on her face this time. I seen a Japanese bottle on top of the counter. I struggled a bit until I pulled a couple drawers out and used them as stairs and I grabbed the bottle and brought it over to Mommy Senko and tugged on her dress which she seen me and I held the bottle up to her and she quickly grabbed it and asked me how did I get the bottle? I glanced over at the drawer staircase I made and she seen it and facepalmed. She put the bottle on the clear top of the corner cabinet. I wondered why she took it from me. Was it some type of Alcohol or something along those lines? If it is do they drink alcohol. All I know from my father drinking alcohol is that it's extremely dangerous and bad if he got drunk. I don't want to take any chances with them drinking because if they get drunk I'll be in much more danger because they are demigods. I started to feel uneasy and worried because of the possibility's that can go wrong. I stared at it and flashbacks from my father abusing me filled my mind. My stomach started to hurt and the world started spinning around me.

Everything blurred and I blinked and opened my eyes and seen that I was in that cage again and I had a collar and chain leashing me. I heard the basement door being kicked opened and I seen my "father" coming down the stairs with a beer bottle in his hand and I started calling for Mommy Senko, Mother Shino, and Mama Sora. My father opened the cage door and he walked over and on instinct I backed up until he grabbed my ear roughly and demanded me to shut up and he started to whip me with the belt and I couldn't feel pain but the smacking noise scared me the most. I flinched Everytime I heard that smack sound. He started to scream and yell at me calling me so many names and belittling me blaming me for everything that he did wrong. I watched him break the bottle over my head and took a giant glass shard and started to cut deeply into my skin and I watched the blood dripping on the ground. I knew this was a type of nightmare but I couldn't pull myself out of it. I felt myself grow weaker. With one ditch effort I grabbed a glass shard from the ground and I slashed as quickly and precise as possible and I realized I slit my fathers neck and his blood started to spray onto my face.

I watched him drop onto the ground lifeless and I began to hear mommy Senko calling my name which began to grow louder and my vision blurred and I blinked and I was back in the shrine with Mommy Senko shaking me and asking if I was ok. I quickly shook my head and I was fully in control now. I asked her to stop shaking me or I'm was going to vomit onto her. She stopped and crouched asking if I was ok. I said "yeah I believe I am now but that bottle you took away is alcohol isn't it. She looked where I was staring and she nodded and said "yes it is why do you ask honey?" I walked over and chipped a plate and I threw the shard as hard as I could at the bottle and a large shattering noise was heard all around the shrine. She asked me why I did it and I felt myself growing calmer and she said "was it the alcohol bottle that was causing so me much negativity." I nodded and without looking at her I said "Alcoholic beverages and bottles brings me back into my nightmares about my father coming home drunk and beating me non-stop." I don't want to be mean but stop drinking altogether please. She listened to what I had to say then she walked out of the kitchen and I could hear the 3 of them talking. Mommy Senko forgot that she was cooking so I pulled a chair over and climbed onto it and started to continue where she left off and with what knowledge I have on watching her cook meals. I decided to give her a hand and I imagined a warm campfire and I was in full control of the meal now. I grabbed a small spoonful of the soup and taste tested it. It was unfortunately a bit dull so I opened the spice cabinet and looked for a couple spices for the soup. It looked like miso soup so I grabbed a couple of green onions and add them and it was too much soup to little added ingredients. I grabbed some Tofu and added it to it and continued to make a basic but fulfilling Tofu Miso soup for everyone. I chopped up some leaks, mushrooms, red and green peppers, onions and edamame then added a dash of salt and I could hear them still talking outside the shrine. I decided to make some Purin as desert. I put on a spare apron that mommy Senko has and I grabbed a couple dishes and made everyone a dish and I got down from the chair and pulled out a stool by the counter and I put their dishes there one by one and I put silverware by each dish and I put out the fire and cleaned the counters then I put the chairs back and took off the apron and I put it in the laundry hamper and i they all entered the kitchen and the aroma was the first thing they smelt and Mama Sora and Mother Shino complimented Mommy Senko's Cooking which made me upset but I decided to not show that I was visibly upset.

I walked out of the kitchen without a word and headed to the hot springs to try to wash my current mood away. I shut the door behind me and started to undress and I used what magic I can currently conjure to make myself some clean clothes and a towel. I set the clean clothes and towel on the chair by the door and I stepped into the water which felt extremely nice and warm against my skin. I took a seat in the water and grabbed a bar of soap and started to wash my body carefully and gently. I made sure to not miss a single spot on my body. I let out a small and soft sigh and I looked at the scars that mapped my body. I wasn't pleased with the look and started to talk to myself. "It really sucks that all three of them thinks that I'm helpless. I just wish sometimes that they realize that I am capable to help around them. I love them...but I'm not an infant. They don't even acknowledge the fact that they're making me upset by treating me like an infant. I'm practically a teenager...yet they only see me as someone that need to babied and be at their mercy. They forgot that I just saved their lives by the Negativity that was corrupting their very being. I think that's more then enough proof that I can be just as helpful like them. I just want to be treated my age and not someone much younger. Do they even take a second and think about how I actually feel deep down in my soul or am I just some stuffed animal or doll that needs to be taken care of?"

Shino pov
I had my ear against the door and eavesdropped on what Y/n was saying and it made me realize how we really act towards him and how he feels deep down in his heart and soul. I walked back to the kitchen and told Mistress Sora and Senko that we may have a situation on our hands. They looked at me and seen my concerned face and Mistress Sora asked how bad is the situation. I told them to follow me. They did and we arrived by the door and gestured them to listen. They did and to say at the very lease that they were hit by the gravity of the situation. Mistress Sora walk to the nearest chair and held her head in her hands and Senko's ears drooped and she looked at me and said "I didn't realize that treating him like we were would upset him this much." She looked at Mistress Sora and asked "What should we do Mistress Sora?" She looked at both of us and said "We have Babying him too much. All he wants is to be treated his age by helping us around the Shine with the chores and everything. So I believe if we assigned him a few chores a day and let him help us. I believe he'll be happier and not as upset with us. We should probably loosen up on babying him so much. But still take care of him and everything. Since we're on the topic of Y/n helping us I believe he helped Senko on cooking when she was talking to us. It'll make logic sense on why he left the kitchen without saying a word. So we'll do it by not being rude and demanding."