Expel the darkness

Y/n pov
I can't dissolve all the negativity but I can at least nullify it I told myself. Just enough to keep Sora at bay for now. I wrote what I told her a couple minutes ago and I slid it in front of her and I snapped my fingers and the restraints came off. I can try to dissolve it as best as I can but when hopefully she gets some of her bearings she might have some sense of the situation.

I made sure the barriers is a one way entrance. I can only enter and I can only exit no one else can go in or go out. I grabbed a plate and put a stack of those royal delicacies on a plate and put it next to her. I put my hand on the dome and let a tear drop. I hated I had to do that but it was necessary. If I can find a spell or guide book I can use that to use a spell to fill my mana pool faster. I made sure to leave a phone in the dome with her so she can contact me when needed.

I need to hurry and put the other two in the dome with Sora but it can only hold one with the amount of mama I have. I walked around and started tearing things open and basically destroying the shrine to find Sora's magic guide. I got over to her couch and I flipped it over and ran my hand across the bottom of it and I felt something hard so I used one claw to open it and I pulled it out and the book was extremely dusty and haven't been used in a long time. I blew the dust off and I seen a lock on it.

I'm not about to play games with this lock. Rip it off like a band aid. Time is running out quickly and Shino and Senko is almost fully corrupted by the negativity. I tore the lock off and I looked at the sky and they were now a crimson red. I started skimming through the old yellow pages and I think I found a regenerate spell that'll help subdue everyone else. I followed the instructions as best as I can and their was some words almost wore off completely. After what felt like an hour I managed to piece together the words and I read the magic words and a blue circle started to appear around me and I kept reading the words out loud and the circle glowed brighter. I was beginning to feel revitalized.

I finished the words and I put it in my kimono pocket. I took a step back because I don't know how this is gonna result in but I had to do it. I visualized the words Equinox told me to say and I said "Ivory towers that protected thy god from total corruption. Protect me and my followers from corruption and let thy corruption be absorbed back into the Ivory heart of thy lord of internal darkness and be banished from whom thy came from!" A massive ivory heart was in the air absorbing the corruption and negativity. I heard Sora yell "DONT DO IT Y/N IT'S GONNA ABSORB YOUR MIND!" I felt my body beginning to be absorbed but I then said "THY ELDERICH GOD MIHO SHALL PROTECT THY SELF FROM ANY AND ALL FORMS OF MAGIC!" A massive spectral spirit that had me, Shino, and Senko in the middle and the spirit grabbed the ivory heart and completely destroyed it which blinded everyone from the explosion and I let out a massive roar and then me, Shino, and Senko had a color changing aura with a lightning effect and it was gonna use up the rest often mana so I had to do what's necessary to protect everyone. The massive beam shot straight up in the sky completely destroying the heavy blanket of clouds and everything started to settle down and it may have costed me a massive portion of my energy to expel this much mana at once. The massive spiritual being dissolved and i felt a painful pain flow through my body which made me scream in pain but then all the rainbow like Aura dissolved and the bones in my entire right arm is completely destroyed it'll take a while for them to recover and put themselves back together. The dome around Sora shattered and I fell to all fours and coughed and plenty of blood came out of my mouth. Sora helped me up and mommy Senko and mother Shino had no idea how to react to everything that took place.

The magic guide book fell out of my kimono and the kimono was in shreds. Sora heard the book drop so she bent down and she looked at it and said how did you manage to get this guide book out of the couch and where's the lock. I took a deep breath and said time was running out I had to use force but the negative energy is finally gone if I didn't get here when I did all of you would've died. Phew that was intense but my right arm is completely useless for a while.

Never once in my life I ever used that much energy and mana. But it was a fair exchange for you guys to not die. I looked around but there was still several clouds of negativity in the air but I can't do anything this second I had to go with what I currently have and hopefully mama Sora can do something about them. My arm dangled by my side lifelessly and I held it in place with my other arm but imma feel the hurt way worse later because my adrenaline is pumping. I coughed up some more blood but I wiped my mouth and they all took notice of my critical condition but I was just standing there with a smile on my face looking up at the sky.

My whole sleeve had several cuts and scorch marks and my arm wasn't only mangled but it had several scorch marks visible. I walked over to the tipped over couch and so I crouched and with my good arm and some struggling I flipped it back up and mother Shino Screeched out of pure horror and I looked over at her and shouted "YOUR OK MOTHER SHINO GOOD LORD ITS JUST A MATTED TAIL!" I turned back towards the massive screen and realized part of the picture was black and glitching. I got up and walked up next to it and pounded my fist against it and the video was completely fixed. I went to get something to eat until my stomach growled.

Everyone was still in shock at how I'm taking this as if it's no problem. I know I needed to put my arm in a sling. I went to find a big enough piece of fabric. Eventually I found one and that's when they snapped out of their trances and mommy Senko ran over and in a panicked voice started asking where I'm hurt and how bad. My ears folded into themselves in attempt to not hear mommy Senko be screaming in my ear. Mama Sora said "Senko I think your being a bit too loud for him this second." She realized my ears were folded in on themselves and with me with an annoyed look.

She quickly said sorry and took a couple breaths and asked in a calmer and softer tone where I was hurting, how bad am I in pain, and if I'm hungry. I said "I'm not in pain currently but I'm gonna be in a bunch of pain later because of the adrenaline running off, yes I'm hungry, and can you help me with this makeshift sling. She nodded to every one and I guided her onto how to make it properly and sturdy. After that my arm is in a sling and I'm just relaxing now. Mommy Senko went to cook something for me to eat while the other two just kept an eye on me to see if I need anything.