Vacation pt 1

Y/n pov
I felt someone shaking me lightly. I let out a small yawn and my eyes felt extremely heavy. I sat up and with a tired voice I said "whatcha need?" Mommy Senko said "come on pumpkin time to wake up." I asked "Why mommy Senko...is it a special day?" She said "Yes it is we got huge plans for today." I yawned and said "I'm...so tired Mommy Senko" I heard her giggle and said "I know pumpkin but you gotta wake up." I went to lay back down until I was picked up and held. Mama Sora said "Senko dear just let him rest until we get there. He'll need all the energy he can get." I heard Mommy Senko reply "ok mistress Sora" I laid my head on Mama Sora's shoulder and I felt something cover me. I resumed sleeping.

Sora pov
I covered Y/n with a warm blanket and held him. His soft purrs filled my ears and I smiled softly. I looked at Senko and said "can you go help Shino with the luggage bags please while I get the gateway ready. She nodded and walked off and I walked over to the gateway and I waved my hand and the gates opened and was ready to go. Y/n was passed out laying on my shoulder. I let out a whistle and both of my pupils came over in their beach clothing and we walked through and we were instantly transported into the beach house. Y/n was still asleep which I decided to let him lay on me until he wakes up. Both of the girls went to their rooms and started putting their belongings away. I put on my sun hat and sat on the front porch and gazed at the everlasting blue sea. I put on my sunglasses and decided to read a book in the meantime. The girls came out and seen Y/n asleep. Shino asked "how long should we let Y/n sleep?" I responded "until he's ready to wake up. We're in no rush. Why don't you two go enjoy the sand and sun for a bit." Senko nodded and Shino ran towards the water with her hands in the air." I laughed and Y/n stirred in his sleep. I gently rubbed his ears and he let out a soft purr and I seen a small soft smile on his face. I took a breath of my pipe and blew it out and kept reading.

Timeskip 2 hours later

Y/n pov
I yawned and opened my eyes slowly and seen that I was somewhere unfamiliar. I felt someone rub my head and say "Are you finally awake pumpkin?" I looked up and seen Mama Sora which she offered a small smile. I nodded and she said go get into your swim trunks for there's a surprise outside? I tilted my head in confusion but she snapped her fingers and suddenly a pair of swim trunks appeared in front of me. I nodded and had to navigate this whole new area. I got off her lap and exploreded a bit. The whole shine was different so I kinda just stood there in the hallway awkwardly until Mommy Senko appeared around the corner in a two piece swim costume.

She seen me confused so she walked over to me and gently grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom and she said "I'll be right here pumpkin if you need help. I nodded and walked inside. The bathroom was massive and I took off my clothes and changed into my swim trunks. After I changed I walk back out and Mommy Senko was there and she gently grabbed my hand and lead me through a series of corridors and I seen the beach and ocean outside one of the windows. This beach is completely different from the last time we were here. I looked off in the distance at the newly formed mountain. I ran into something and hit my nose.

(This is what happened but imagine the dog is Y/n)

I rubbed my nose and said ouch. Mommy Senko watched and grabbed the sides of my face and looked to see if I was bleeding or injured. I giggled and said "Mommy Senko I'm ok. I wasn't watching where I was going." She seen me smile softly and she pinched my cheeks gently and said "I know pumpkin. Mommy was just double checking in case." I giggled and replied "Mommy you worry too much." She nodded and said " I know pumpkin. Let's go outside." I nodded and she pulled me along as I followed her.

Senko pov
When we exited the beach shrine his grip on my hand tightened a bit as if he was a bit nervous. I looked down at him and he shyly hid behind my right leg. He seemed to be staring at something. I looked in the direction where he was looking and there was a huge bobcat glaring at us. I gently patted his head as he hid his face in my hip. I asked him why was he shy of a bobcat. He said "it's scary. It keeps staring at me and looks very hungry." He trembled slightly. I looked at the bobcat and said "shoo shoo. I kept gesturing it to go away which it turned around and left. I said "there you go pumpkin the scary cat ran off." He looked in the direction of the bobcat and seen it left. Y/n looked up at me with a couple stray tears in his eyes." I wiped the tears away with my thumb and I led him in the opposite direction. Mistress Sora and Shino seen me holding Y/n's hand. Shino ran over and excitedly said "COME ON COME ON LETS GO BUILD A SANDCASTLE!!" I watched her grab Y/n's hand and dragged him off. Y/n looked back at me and tried to reach out to me as if he was begging me to save him from Shino. Mistress Sora said "I seen that you got rid of a wild bobcat that was scaring our little boy. Good job on getting rid of it Senko. If you, Y/n, or Shino needs anything I'll be at the snack stand. Please bring Y/n over in about 2 hours so he can have something to eat. But in the meantime go with Shino and our baby and keep an eye just in case Y/n needs something or something comes up. He seems to be calmest next to you or myself. Shino....can be a handful and a bit to energetic for Y/n. So please try to keep the peace Senko." I nodded and went to the other two.