The destruction of the shrine and repairing the heart

Y/n pov
I just sat on the ground in the middle of all of them and just kept glancing to each one. Mommy Senko took a bite out of hers and her eyes lit up and said "WOW THIS IS REALLY GOOD Y/N HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS SOO GOOD?" I smiled and said I watched you cook and take notes then I followed the instructions on the box and I added my own little razzle dazzle and finished making it. I went over to the table and grabbed a couple cookies and put them on a plate and walked back over and sat where I was not even 10 minutes ago. Mama Sora came over to me and went to put her hand on me I said not this second mama but later I'll let you do whatever that magic your gonna do to me. She backed away in said where did this newfound confidence come from. I pointed at Wolfweaver and said he showed me how to be confident mama. She looked at him with a glare and was about to go over to him. I grabbed her robe and started pulling as hard as I can to keep her away from my friend. I pulled to hard and I heard a Yelp and I had a split second to react and I was to late to get out of the way and she fell on top of me. I yelped out of pain and surprise and it took her a second to realize she was on top of me and being smaller then I use to be meant I felt a bit more pain. But I was determined for her to not be mean and hurt my new friend. She got up and went to go at him again and my ankle was sprained or even fractured because it was the heel of her boot that pushed the bone to hard. I got back up and even though it hurted I grabbed her and yelled MAMA DONT HURT MY FRIEND PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU! She heard my pleas and turned around and seen the pain and fear in my eyes. But she looked at me and back to Wolfweaver and her anger only rose and the shrine's sky turned a blackish blueish color and I was afraid but I knew I had to do something. I ran the best as I can and mother Shino and mommy Senko grabbed my shoulders and tried to hold me back since they knew not to mess with her. I channeled all my strength and will power and there was ice, water, electricity, fire, and earth elements starting to appear and Senko yelped out of pain as well as Shino. I won't let her hit him! They let go of me immediately and mama Sora had her sights on Wolfweaver. There were a lot of sounds emitting from my position. My nails, hair, ears, and tails started to become sharp and my teeth were becoming jagged. I seen her channel her fire and she locked onto Wolfweaver. I heard whimpering coming from the other two out of fear. She launched the asteroid size fireball.
ITS NOW OR NEVER! NOW! I flew right in front of the fireball and the shrine started shaking. I let out a shrilling scream and the elements that were around me made a huge ass dome barrier around me and Wolfweaver.

Sora pov
WHATS HAPPENING I CANT GET A GOOD BALANCE ON THE FLOOR!!! A bright light filled my vision and I could only see white for what felt like a white abyss. I could hear y/n's whimpers. Did I go to far and hurt him badly. I got to find him but all I can see is white. I followed the sound of the noise and there were these videos that began to surround me and I could see me, Shino, and Senko. But where is Y/n. I walked up to the it and when I went yo put my hand on it. I phased right through the motion picture. Are these Y/n's memories that I'm seeing and why can't I interact with them. I walked through the picture again and there was a small switch I can see I went over to it and flicked it everything went dark and then more vivid memories of y/n and us but what are these.

I walked over to the corner and my fox fire isn't even making it easier to see. It looks like it's his hopes and dreams. Did.....did I kill him or even worse. I looked at a picture and it was a paper with y/n's goals, hopes, dreams and all of that. I looked at it closely and there was small writing and it looks as it was a classroom or some similar type of room. I read the small print and what it said made me feel like I was gonna hurl. It read I really want all of this pain and suffering to stop. Why don't I get a good family. The people that I'm forced to call my mom and dad beat me so bad today that I was bleeding a really REALLY dark red blood. I backed up and I could see y/n there his head was cracked open and his right eye was bleeding a deep dark red liquid substance. He was all cut up and someone skinned part of his face revealing some bone and tissue. He fell onto his knees and started crying and then proceeded to scream in pain. The sight was gruesome and you can see his skin melting off his body into the black abyss where I'm at. I could see his heart and it was shattered and when I inches closer he screamed in fear of me and ran yelling for help. Is this the darkest part of his subconscious where he is hiding his pain and suffering. I went over and flipped the switch and there was a photo of all three of us. When I picked it up it started leaking blood. There was a red rain happening and I looked up and y/n was crying blood he kept saying "please don't hurt me. I promise to be good mama Sora. Why did they take you, mommy Senko, and mother Shino away from me. I'm afraid to be alone again. Why am I the one that's always lonely and the bad omen for humans and things alike." He then yelled "WOLFWEAVER HELP ME FROM THIS EMPTY HUSK THAT I CALL A BODY!" I felt like I'm at fault for all of this and now I'm paying for the crime. I fell onto my knees and started wailing. I heard a voice say "Sora you can only save him from his own doom now. We chose you for the reason to keep people happy. SAVE Y/N BEFORE HIS DARKNESS CONSUMES HIM!" HOW? the voice said "WAKE UP SORA YOU NOW KNOW HIS PAIN USE THAT TO HELP HIM!!" The abyss started shaking and I opened my eyes slowly and the shrine was literally in shambles. Y/n was on his knees screaming "MAMA DONT HURT HIM!! MMMAAAMMMAAA!!!!!" There was elements swirling around his body. Y/n was distraught and there was way too much darkness surrounding him and it was still leaking. His left ankle was bent backwards and I can see him crying rivers of blood.

Loneliness and sadness are the worst fates for mankind. Wolfweaver ran up to me and said "WE GOTTA GO NOW SORA! SHINO AND SENKO HAVE ALREADY TOOK COVER. Y/N'S MENTAL HEALTH IS DESTABILIZING!" He attempted to drag me to cover but I'm the only one that can help him. I looked him in the eyes and said YOU TAKE COVER IM GOING TO HIM AND YOU CANT STOP ME WOLFWEAVER! He was pissed but he got the message from me looking at him with a deathly stare. He ran towards the other two and I started making my way towards y/n. As I was drawing near memories from my childhood trauma and neglect I had to go near but I can physically visualize the memories of my childhood and I can see y/n going through the same exact pain I'm going through when I was his age. I kept walking and the world was going in slow motion. I see and feel your pain even clearer now y/n. I'm the only one that can help you now. I'm exactly like you y/n and it's my job for you to experience pure happiness I have experienced as well. I'm ready to take on extreme pain, anger, and sadness. I seen a shockwave coming my way but I pushed through that. I was almost to him now and there was a pool of blood from his crying bleeding eyes. I reached towards him and I felt the elements trying to hurt me but I endured the blasts. I pushed through that barrier he had up and he was there in a ball crying tears of blood and the negativity was bad enough where it could've killed countless children and adults.

My clothes were beginning to tear from my body and I was fine with that. I picked up his frail and weak body and held it close. He kept sobbing uncontrollably and every advance I would make wouldn't work on him. I brought him close to my chest and he started to trembling and crying even louder. I felt hopeless and I could feel his negativity affecting me. We're cut from the same skin. I began to feel tears prick at my eyes and I held him tighter and tears were flowing. I could see the tears coming out of my eyes. I seen a teardrop fall onto his head and he looked up at me in the state he was in and he said "ma.....ma Sora why are you crying. He seen my naked body and he then proceeded to say "why a..re you naked ma...ma?" I could only hug him and he looked at my hand with tears in my eyes and he understood and nodded. I put my hand on her forehead and my hand glowed a bit and I left it there for a couple seconds and then took it off and he was only whimpering now and he said Ma..ma Sora please don't hurt Wolfweaver and PLEASE don't leave me alone. It hurts a lot to be alone. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and I said I promise my sweet little child I will never leave you and that mark proves it. He looked at me and said "ma...ma" I said yes dear? He said "I'm tired ma...ma can you stay with me till I fall asleep and can you take me back home with you?" I nodded and said we are home baby. He curled closer to my warm body and I can hear his soft snores and all the destruction from his body stopped and I stood up slowly and I looked at the destroyed shrine and Wolfweaver came up to me and seen y/n he said Sora you made yourself endure so much pain for y/n and succeeded on helping him but he won't have another incident for an extremely long time or maybe never again.

He looked at me and said "You seen and felt his pain didn't you?" I nodded and he said "Y/n is not gonna wake up for a day or two by how much negativity and power he used. Sora. the Ascended Gods are extremely pleased by your strength and effort to help him. I'll fix up the shine in a minute or two ok." Shino came up to me and asked "Mistress Sora why was Y/n crying blood?" I replied it's something that is unique with him Shino. Just like you and Senko both are unique also. He is an extremely special kitsune.

I heard a snapping noise and I noticed the shrine was being put back together slowly but surely. I looked down at y/n and moved his h/c hair out of his face and the bed was already fixed. I grabbed a small wet rag and wiped the blood off his face and myself and I got into bed with Y/n and decided I'm not gonna leave his side until he wakes up. I need rest badly. I looked at his ankle with was bent backwards. I snapped his ankle back to its original position and I sat up and I reached forward and I put my hands above his ankle and a lime green hue started to glow and I could hear the snaps of his bones coming back together.