Rift exploration

Y/n pov
I stepped back on the outlined pathway and I had to find some way to get home. So exploring the rifts it is. I seen another jagged rift. I tapped it and it did the same thing as before but the other side of the rift had yellow walls and endless pathways. I had a gut instinct that this is the one but I wanted to explore a bit more. I continued down the path and seen one that looked extremely welcoming so I decided to go through there. I tapped it and the other side of the rift had like a massive bath house. I looked at myself and said here we go. I stepped through the rift and a massive bath house and I realized I was in some high school attire. I walked up to the building and my pocket was full of Yen. Looks like my luck if finally turning around.

I made my way up the stairs and stepped through the doors and there was a small but voluptuous female looking at me strangely. She said your new to this rift huh because I have never seen someone like you ever before. My bad ma'am my name is Y/n L/n apart of the fox demigods and a pupil of The god Wolfweaver. But ummm I'm kinda lost maa— she quickly walked over and she grabbed the sides of my face and said "hmmm you do have the features and similar looks of miss Senko, Shino, and mistress Sora so why aren't you with them.

I said that's the thing miss... she said Madison the Demi god of knowledge. Yes Miss Madison I'm actually lost and can't find my dimension and I searched one other dimension with flying humanoid birds. She said "dear those aren't flying humanoid birds they're called harpies sweetheart. I don't know how to help you find your way home sadly but dear your welcome to take a bath in this nice bath house and I'll be in there after I get done putting these pens back in the supply warehouse. I nodded and I pulled out my wallet and she said "no need to pay me ok. Just knowing my pupil taught you is good enough payment so when you go in there please remove your clothing and put them on the chair outside.

I nodded and walked into the doors and went to the nearest room which was room A23. I unclothed myself and I put them on the chair like she said and I got into the massive bath and I submerged myself in the steaming water. The water felt nice against my skin and Nekomata features. I seen the female walk in and she started to change which I looked the other way to give her my respect.

She said "sweetheart you can look if you want to. I don't really mind matter of fact I would like you to gaze upon my beautiful body. You are extremely well mannered." I looked and I felt my jaw drop. She chuckled and she sat next to me and she said "sit in front of me sweetheart." I did and she put soap on her hands and she started to clean my hair and when she massaged my scalp my tail was swaying joyfully.

She said "you really enjoy this huh?" All she got was a purr of pure bliss from me. She chuckled and she said "your actions are cute Mr. L/n" my tense body began to loosen up. She chuckled at my reaction. She said "what are you gonna do when you find your dimension?" I stayed silent and eventually said "when I get home...I don't exactly know what I'll do....All I know is.... That'll I'll be extremely happy when I get back to my shrine.

She nodded and she helped bathe me completely and I got out of the spring and said thanks Mrs. Madison but it's time for me to go. She nodded and got dressed herself and I left a thank you note and I went back to the rift and stepped through it. I kept wanting to explore but my better judgement told me otherwise.

I went back to the one rift and stepped inside. I glanced around at the yellow tacky walls and I decided to go find a way. I felt uneasy in this dimension because it was quite WAYYYY to quiet. I kept walking and my mind was full of possible dangers lurking in this dimension. I kept walking and it was like an endless maze of rooms. I could hear my own heartbeat and it was bothersome.....what the fuck is that thing? I seen a small doll like figure producing vocal laughter. I didn't want to take any chances. I turned around and heard multiple footsteps and I turned around and the doll was 4 feet away from me staring at me with its black beady eyes. I backed up and it didn't move an inch. When I got far enough I turned around and booked it. I heard rapid footsteps gaining on me. I turned around and it was two feet away now. I pulled out my fans and sent a massive gust of wind flinging the doll as far as possible away from me. This doll must be cursed or something.