The incident

Y/n POV
Yesterday was my birthday it was very fun. I never actually celebrated an actual birthday due to being neglected and everything It's the best thing I had in my life other than my mother shino mama Sora and mommy Senko. I was wearing my kitsune onesie. I got up and went over to mommy senko and tugged on her robe she looked at me and I said Up up. She said ok dear. She picked me up and I was on her back with my head in the crook of her neck I got comfy and she started to laugh because I believe it was because she was ticklish. I then got comfortable and just watched her make some food I asked her mommy senko do you think you could teach me how to cook like you pwease. She said sure when you get a little older. I said ok while my head still on her shoulder. She started to hum a tune and listened to it with glee. It was making me a little tired but I wanted to stay awake. She got done cooking and it looked and smelled delicious. I asked her am I allowed to eat this she said yes dear. I sat on her lap while she kept feeding me it was very tasty I got full not even 10 minutes later. The food was gone. She picked me up and carried me out of the kitchen. She started to set me down but I kept a hold on her. Mother shino had to pry me off but I pulled on mommy Senko's tail by accident she moaned loudly. I turned red and jumped out of mother shinos arm and I took off like a fucking bullet. I looked behind me for a brief second and seen mother shino and mommy senko on my tail I jumped and slid under the bed trying to hide but since I was running pretty fast I over shot under the bed and came sliding from out of there and went through the portal they're definitely gonna kill me when they catch up with me. Mommy senko and mother shino while mama sora tailing behind lost me. After 10 minutes they noticed the portal was open and activated. Sora said he must've overshot his timing and went through the portal. They all ran through the portal and saw me getting beaten by some random ass stranger. I was whining for help. Sora saw the person hitting me and levitated him towards her and believe me she was pissed. HOW DARE YOU HARM OUR SON! He said LOOK AT HIM BITCH HE'S NOTHING BUT A COMPLETE MONSTER LOOK AT HIS EARS AND TAIL DOES THAT EXPLAIN THE REASON? YOU CALL HIM A MONSTER HES A BEAUTIFUL CHILD AND LOOK AT ME AND THE OTHER TWO GIRLS IF HES A MONSTER SO ARE WE! Mommy senko and mother shino were tending to the cuts and bruises he put on me he used a baseball bat on me. I seen mama Sora engulf him into flames and he was being brutally bruised like he did to me I believe. My left leg and my right arm was broken and bleeding. Mama Sora came over to me and seen how bad he hurt me. I had to be carried by mommy senko back to the portal. She sat me on my bed while mother shino was grabbing a wheelchair. It was one of the worst things I've been through. Mommy senko was cleaning the blood of my face and examined a huge gash the person left on me. I felt weak mommy senko called over the other two mommy's and Sora gasped in shock because that wasn't made by the bat he used a machete on me. That experience traumatized me for a while I wouldn't eat sleep talk anything. I became a mute for a while. By the days passing they worried more for me. Mama Sora tried to use some magic even shino but it did jack. Mommy senko came over to my bed and had a fork I backed up quickly and hissed at her. She was very concerned about my well being so was the other two. They had to feed me by hand because it didn't hold anything sharp or anything. When they tried to give me a bath I would run and hide thinking the water will hurt me. My mind snapped I couldn't remember the traumatic experiences or anything all I could remember who was my family Mommy Senko Mother Shino and Mama Sora and my name. I was still shook about the beating that stranger did. I got off the bed slowly but surely. I snuck around and saw mommy senko. I went up to her slowly and tapped her clothing she looked down at me and gasped HEY GUYS Y/N IS COMING OUT OF HIS SHELL. I winced at all the yelling I heard footsteps coming closer to where I was by instinct I hid behind mommy senkos legs fearing that that person is coming back. She started to rub my head I don't know why but it was very comforting. The people were here I got on all fours and started to hiss. Senko snack my hard but only hard enough to get my attention. To them it looked like I was a dead person. Mama Sora and mother shino were here. I was still cowering behind senko m-ma-ma S-Sora. She held her hand out and it had some good in it. She held her hand out softly but gently waited patiently for me to come out I don't feel like I'm in danger. I walked out and went over to her hand cautionly making sure it was safe. I got to her and eyeballed the strange food it seem familiar I started to eat slowly after what feels like an eternity I finished. Mother shino stepped behind me startling me I quickly ran to hide somewhere. Shino you just scared him he just got out of his comfort zone and he just went back into it. S-Sorry Lady Sora. That's ok now you have to take over and get him out of his comfort zone. I felt footsteps coming closer to the cover and opened it I hissed at her and she had the strange food in her hand I was beginning to make my way over her making sure I'm extra careful. She started to step back which made me start to chase the food. After 3 minutes I got to the food and ate it. I seen them towering over me I hid my head with my hands shaking violently. They picked me up and they started to hug me. I felt this familiar feeling before it what made me become happy. I snuggled up with whoever was holding me it was mama Sora. I made myself comfortable and she put me on her head moving her ears a bit. I got comfy and curled up in a ball and fell asleep on top of Mama Sora's head.

Sora pov
Senko how did you get him come to you I whisper she said I didn't get him come to me he came to me on his own. We need him to get healthy again girls what ideas do you have Shino said maybe love on him more to show more affection towards him. Senko chirped in and said we need him to eat but from the looks of it he is sleeping on your head. I know Senko. I have another idea Lady Sora shino said one of the ways we get him to come out of his shell he made is to feed him breast milk he always loved that. Alright what do we do about the bath situation. Well Lady Sora when we did get in the hot spring with him he was calm a- Oh Oh I could use my magic on him to not be afraid of the water Shino said no shino that magic had no affect on him last time. Ok Lady Sora shino said while being disappointed. How about we get him some toys that' he'll play with in the water. Y/n started shuffling to get in a more comfortable position. You girls go get him some toys that'll keep him occupied. Ok Lady Sora they both said. I had to pay that bastard a visit I brought y/n to his bed and grabbed his stuffed fish from the ground so he can hold. After 2 hours the girls came back.

Y/n POV
They shook me awake lightly. I shuffled a bit but they shook me again I felt something burn my butt since I wasn't waking up OOOUUUCCCHHHIIIEEEE! I yelled I got up quickly to see who it was. It was Mother Shino and Mommy Senko. We got you something they started to float some things over to me.
They floated an hourglass to me a giant stuffed fish a new bed because my bed was wore out from trying to sharpen my claws on it
(Bed looks like this)

 They floated an hourglass to me a giant stuffed fish a new bed because my bed was wore out from trying to sharpen my claws on it(Bed looks like this)

I asked them where was mama Sora mommy shino said wait she's not here. I told her I woke up on this bed. I'm right here sweetie. I turned around and seen mama Sora standing there. I asked where were you she booped my nose and said you worry to much I replied coming from the person that worried if I was gonna die I said while pouting. She picked me up and just started to hug me and two big balloons were around my head. She just kept petting my hair.