one

"So, what should we bet on today, huh?" Hyojun snickered at Jake who was doing his notes. Jake noticed that was towards him but he just chose to ignore it.

"He'll do anything afterall he is a whore who sleeps around. It's not a big deal for him." Chanhui, his friend laughed.

Jake was used to this, living under everyone judgy look and harsh words towards him. He collected his books, ready to leave when he heard a voice which was unfamiliar, "What are you guys doing?"

"Ohh hey Sunghoon nice timing. Today its your turn. Go ask him for a date. If he goes out with you we will give you 100 dollar." Hyojun said as he pointed at Jake. Jake just sighed and left the place.

"Yahh, hyojun why are you so rude? He isn't something you could just bet on." Sunghoon frowned at him.

"Why? He is a whore. He sleeps around for getting his work done. It's not a big deal. And if he went to date with you then you might even get to sleep with him." Hyojun laughed making Sunghoon clench his fist and leave.

----------

"Hey! excuse me! Hey!" 

Jake heard someone behind him. He just ignored and walked since noone in this college will call him this nicely.

"Can you please stop for a while?" Jake wrist was held by the man making him finally turn. He was the one with unfamiliar voice earlier.

"Me?" Jake tilted his head, "Ohh right!" Jake scoffed.

"So... what should I do for your bet this time? kiss? hug? give you my number? or maybe sleep with you?" Jake looked at him with no any emotion in his eyes making Sunghoon panic.

"No, no no!!! I was going to apologize for earlier. I am sorry for my friends. They crossed the line, they shouldn't have said those things to you." Sunghoon apologized making Jake forrow his brows.

"You are sorry? for your friends? And you aren't here for the bet?" Jake asked making Sunghoon nod, "Yes, I am sorry."

"Are you new here?" Jake asked.

"Nope, 3rd year. I am the hockey captain of this college. You haven't heard about me?"

"Uhh... I am not really interested in sports?" Jake slowly tilted his head making Sunghoon smile.

"Anyways, I am Park Sunghoon." Sunghoon offered his hand.

"Ohh. Have a great day. And thankyou but I don't think they would want to apologize to me anyway. You look like a nice guy. You shouldn't hang out with me. I'll taint you." Jake bowed as he left the speechless boy alone.