nine

"Sunghoon wake up. We are late." Jake said blushing as he was tightly embraced in Sunghoon's arm. Sunghoon squirmed groaning as he looked at Jake softly smiling. He pulled Jake closer.

"You look beautiful even in the morning." Sunghoon said as Jake blushed furiously.

"I-it's late. W-wake up." Jake pushed Sunghoon away waking up.

"Okayyyy." Sunghoon stood smiling as Jake blushed more.

"You can wear these for today." Sunghoon gave his clothes to Jake as he took it and ran towards the bathroom as Sunghoon smiled at him fondly.

-----------------------

Jake was wary about the looks he was receiving and murmuring of other, looking at him and Sunghoon together.

"JAKE!!!" A loud voice was heard as soon as they arrived their Uni making him flinch.

"Are you okay?" Jungwon and Jay came together as Jake smiled slightly.

"Yes I am okay and he is the one that's been hurt not me." Jake said awkwardly as Sunghoon was smiling at him.

"He looks okay." Jay said glancing towards the smiling Sunghoon.

"Hyung give us your number. I was worried since I couldn't contact you in anyway." Jungwon said as Jay and Sunghoon nodded.

"Okay." Jake took out his phone and panicked as he saw his father's messages and missed calls.

"Guys, I am sorry but I think I cannot take the classes today. I need to leave right now. I am sorry." With that Jake ran towards his house.

---

Jake arrived his house panting. He exhaled long as he went inside his house. He slowly opened the door. He flinched when he saw his father glaring at him.

"Where were you?" His dad asked as he looked down.

"I-I was with my friend. I am sorry dad." Jake said in his small voice.

"Friend?" His dad scoffed, "You have friends? Or were you busy whoring around you faggot!" 

"N-no dad. It's not like that." Jake said as his dad came towards him.

TW(VIOLENCE🚨❌) I AM SORRY🙏

"You useless human!" His dad slapped him across the face hard. Jake stumbled but he stood back trying to surprass his tears and pain.

"You whore!" His dad kicked him in his stomach as he crouched down on pain. Jake slightly coughed. Jake's dad then punched his across his face and kicked him more in his stomach and backbones.

"You useless piece of shit!" His dad kicked him one last time as he left Jake crouching in pain.

Jake slowly tried to stood up but he literally crawled towards his room. He let himself fall in the bed as he was too weak to sit properly. He groaned in pain as he hugged himself.