seventeen

Jake walked outside the library. He turned towards the corner trying to catch his breath. He don't know how he got this brave. He smiled to himself as he clenched his fist, "Finally I did it." 

"What did you do, Ikeu?" Sunghoon asked as Jake flinched at the sudden voice.

"I did something brave." Jake smiled wide as Sunghoon grinned wide watching the genuine smile from him.

"I am proud of you." Sunghoon leaned forward patting Jake's head.

"Really?" Jake asked with his sparkling eyes.

"Really." Sunghoon pulled his hand away.

"Then praise me more." Jake leaned towards younger who smiled at him showing his dimples.

" Jake leaned towards younger who smiled at him showing his dimples

------------------------

It was the usual day for Jake, everybody giving him harsh look and all but these looks he was receiving was something unfamiliar for him, warm looks? sympathetic looks? and some were even smiling at him.

"What did I do now?" Jake whispered to himself as he rushed towards his class.

"Jake hyung!!" Jungwon ran towards him smiling wide.

"Slow down! You'll fall."

"Have you seen this?"

"Seen what?"

"This!" Jungwon showed Jake, a video of him and heeseung in the library this morning. His eyes widened in surprise. This explains the look of people earlier.

"You did good hyung. He deserves it." Jungwon pats his back.

"Was I this harsh?" Jake asked as Jungwon rolled his eyes.

"If I was you, I would've plucked out his balls." Jungwon cracked his knuckles as Jake chuckled.

"JAKE!!" Now it was Jay running towards him.

"Slow down!!" Jake yelled back.

"I am proud of you." Jay pat his back as he pants.

"That was brave Jake." Jay nudged him.

"I don't know how I got that brave. I just faced it." Jake smiled as two of them smiled back.

"Good job." Jay patted his head as Jake smiled wide.