eleven

Jake held hiss hand tighter pulling him behind himself. Sunghoon finally saw the reason why was he shivering in fear. Sunghoon clenched his jaw as he stared at him.

"Who are you?" Jake's dad asked glaring at them.

"D-dad he is my friend. He just came here to give me notes." Jake said tightening his hold.

"Oh? He is the one who you stayed out with?" Jake's dad scanned Sunghoon up and down, "Did he say he will love you? Don't believe him my dear son noone loves you, so let's go inside. And you don't deserve the love too." His dad grabbed his hand trying to pull him inside. Sunghoon glared at him as he tightly held Jake's hand.

"He isn't going anywhere." Sunghoon glared at his dad.

"Leave his hand. I am his dad." Jake's dad glared at Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon please leave my hand. Please." Jake pleaded him as his dad pulled him making him hiss in pain. Looking the other in pain he hurriedly loosened his hand but not letting him go.

"You are his dad?" Sunghoon scoffed. "Do you think you deserve to address yourself as his dad? You piece of shit." Sunghoon glared at his dad entering the house.

"Sunghoon please." Jake was still pleading.

"Who the fuck are you and why do you care? It's our family matter. You mind your own business." His dad stood infront of Sunghoon.

"Me? I am someone who actually cares about him unlike his so called dad." Sunghoon glared as Jake's dad raised his hand to hit him. Jake hurriedly pushed Sunghoon and the harsh slap was landed on his cheek.

"How dare you?" Sunghoon pushed Jake's dad making fall on the ground as he crouched down to hold Jake but Jake was laying there unconcious.

"Jake. Jakey. Jake." Sunghoon tapped him but he didn't respond. He then went towards Jake's dad as he gripped his hand tight. He took out his  phone to report it to police.