five

TW: VIOLENCE

"I SAID TO STOP!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" Sunghoon growled punching hyojun again making Jake shiver. Sunghoon was about to punch hyojun again when suddenly Jake hugged him from behind.

"S-stop! stop it please. please... please..." Jake was hugging him tightly whispering the words finally calming Sunghoon down.

"Yahhh! Are you what friends with this cheater or what? Or are you fucking him? So, You're being like this?" Hyojun said standing wiping the blood dripping from his mouth. "Did he seduce you? You aren't like that, are you?" 

Sunghoon was tired of hiding the fact that he was bisexual, he just stood there and stared at hyojun.

"WHAT THE FUCK, SUNGHOON? WERE YOU A FAGGOT?"

Sunghoon clenched his fist, "Hyojun... Shut up..." 

"That whore seduced you right? He has ulterior motives. He spreads his legs for anyone who helps him. He is using yo--"

Sunghoon silenced him with another punch in his face, removing himself from the crying boy who was hugging him. This time the punch was loud and clear making the cafeteria go silence.

"Did you just fucking punched him for this whore?" chanhui, his minion spoke.

"Shut the fuck up. Before I fucking kill you too." Sunghoon clenched his jaw making everyone stare at him in disbelief.

Jake was trembling in fear. Jungwon went towards him hugging him tight. Jay then stood beside Sunghoon. Since Sunghoon wasn't able to see anything in anger.

---

Sunghoon and Hyojun were called in dean's office. Hyojun was inside leaving the angry Sunghoon outside with blood dripping from his knuckles.

"You didn't have to do that you know?" Sunghoon flinched when he heard Jake a voice. He smiled softly looking at Jake. 

"Why did you do that, you don't even know me properly." Jake was in his knees facing Sunghoon who was silent.

"I don't know I just did it. I don't like the way he talk about you. I think I held my anger inside me for so long that I bursted today."

"I am sor-"

"Don't be. Don't. I did it for you and for myself too." Sunghoon smiled at him softly. Jake slowly wiped the blood around his knuckles with his hanky as Sunghoon hissed at the touch.

"Hoonie!" Sunghoon's father was standing there making both of them flinch.