fifteen

Although Jake's life has been better lately, the looks given to him was never changing. The harsh look and the whispers were same when he entered the Uni with other three. He lowered his gaze as he walked behind them.

"It's okay. Come here." Sunghoon offered his hand to Jake who glanced at him with puppy eyes, "Come on." Sunghoon smiled as Jake took his hand.

"It's unusually cold today." Sunghoon said as he pulled Jake closer to him.

"Do you want my scarf?" Jake asked as he tried to remove his hands from Sunghoon's hold.

"No, Just you being here is warm enough for me." Sunghoon kept his and Jake's hand in his pocket.

"Everyone is watching you with weird eyes because of me." Jake tried to pull his hand again.

"Ikueee." Sunghoon let go of their hand as he stood infront of Jake who lowered his gaze again.

"Look at me only." Sunghoon lift Jake's chin, "Like I am only looking at you, Okay?"

"Umm." Jake slightly smiled.

"Ughhhhh these lovebirds." Jay rolled his eyes looking at the other two.

"We could be same as them but you haven't asked me out." Jungwon said as he walked away making Jay red as tomato.

-----------------------------------

Jake was in the corner of library waiting for the other three to finish their class before joining him. He was doing his assignment when he felt someone sitting infront of him.

"You came!" Jake said looking at the person sitting in front of him. His eyes widened as his smile fell when he saw someone he wished he had never met.

"Yeah, I came." Heeseung gave his usual charming smile, "You look prettier than before." Heeseung said as Jake scoffed. Jake then packed his stuff in hurry as Heeseung chuckled.

"Calm down, pretty. I am not going to hurt you. I just wanted to talk." Heeseung smiled as Jake paused in his track.

"Let's face this, Jake!" Jake thought to himself as he sighed long and sat down after calming himself.

"You are braver than before. Impressive!" Heeseung smiled as Jake folded his arms silently looking at him.

"How are you?" Heeseung asked as Jake rolled his eyes.

"As you can see I am good since the toxicity left me." Jake emphasized the toxicity as Heeseung smirked.