eight

"Hey Sunghoon." Jake softly called other after a while.

"Are you asleep?" Jake turned towards him who was sleeping soundly. Jake then smiled tucking his hair behind his ear as he softly careressed his hair.

"I am really thankful for what you did today. But I hope you won't get involved with me again. I don't want to taint you by my dirty colors. You are so gorgeous and everyone loves you, I don't wanna be the reason for your downfall." Jake said still careressing his hair, "Even your parents are angel which I can never relate. I am a disappontment to my parents." Jake whispered as he snuggled closer to him.

After a while a small stable breathing sound was heard. Sunghoon opened his eyes as he saw the soundly sleeping Jake. He smiled to himself as he careressed his hair.

"Hey Jake, How can I fall asleep when you are laying beside me? I am sorry that I eavesdropped your every word but I am telling you, I'll get involved with you again and again. And I am more than willing to get tainted by your colors which is beautiful like you. And you are the one who is beautiful and even if everyone loves me, I'll be the only one to love you. And about my parents I think they already love you more than me, their own son so, I am more than willing to share my parents with you." Sunghoon said pulling the sleeping older in his warm embrace, "I'll protect you from everyone and everything. I promise." Sunghoon softly kissed the other's hair.

---

"Guys, wake up. It's late." Sunghoon's mom knocked on the door before opening her son's room. She smiled wide as she saw both of them sleeping soundly cuddling. 

Sunghoon's mom came down grinning in the kitchen.

"Why are you smiling this brightly, honey?" Sunghoon's dad asked as his wife claps excitedly.

"They are cuddling and sleeping peacefully. Our son is smiling in his sleep." Mama park said as she came running to hug her husband.

"I am glad for our son. But I am afraid we will have to listen Jake this and Jake that more now." Papa Park shook his head fondly.

"I don't care. I love listening him talking about Jake because we can see the sparkle in his eyes." Mama park smiled with a little tear in her eyes.

"Yeah but I think Jake needs more time. His eyes and his smiles are not that sparkling. I think he have been through many things." Papa Park said with his worried tone.

"He is an angel. I hope he'll be happy soon."