four

"Hey, let's eat lunch together." Jay asked following Jake.

"Haven't you heard rumors about me?" Jake looked at the boy.

"Well..." Jay looked away.

"Thankyou for the seat though." Jake bowed before leaving.

"And do I look I care about those rumors?" Jay yelled making Jake stop in his track.

"Don't you? Everybody hates talking to me." Jake shrugged.

"I don't care about what others think about you. So, I am asking you to come eat lunch with us. Please?" Jay looked at him like a kitten making Jake nod his head.

"Are you sure?" Jake asked nervously walking beside Jay.

"Yes, I am sure and Jungwon would also love to eat with you." Jay assured him.

"Hey Jungwon, look who we have?" Jay said as Jake hid behind Jay nervously.

"Who, hyung?" Jungwon asked.

"Jake, it's okay." Jay said moving aside showing the lost puppy Jake. Jungwon smiled at him softly.

"Why are you nervous? We won't eat you." Jungwon smiled kindly.  

"Sorry for bothering you. I can leave if you want." Jake says sitting in the corner.

"Hey, hyung, it's okay. You aren't bothering us. I am glad you are here. I always wanted to talk to you but you always just walked away." Jungwon says smiling making Jake look at him with puppy eyes.

"Really?" Jake looked at them making them smile. 

"Yes, Jake. I am glad you came. What do you want to eat for lunch?" Jay smiled at him.

"Tteokbokki." Jake smiled making other two smile at him.

----------

Sunghoon didn't know what to feel when he first heard the rumor about Jake.

The rumor was that Shim Jake cheated on Lee Heeseung by sleeping with others. Jake became an outcast and topic of rumors because of that.

Sunghoon doesn't believe that one bit. Afterall he hasn't seen Jake with other but has seen Heeseung with others as soon they broke up. He doesn't felt right about that rumor.

Sunghoon was on his own thought when he suddenly felt someone jerking him. "Let's go get some lunch." Hyojun said making Sunghoon groan.

Both of them entered the cafeteria. "Look, Jake already found someone to sleep with again." Hyojun said loud getting attention of others.

Jake looked at the other two apologizing, "I am sorry for involving you both." Jake was now trying to grab his bag.

"Jake, it's okay. We are okay." Jay tried to soothe the younger.

"I am sorry. I am sorry." Jake was repeating his word, eyes full of tears.

"Are you guys having threesome? Can he handle both of you?" Hyojun said making others laugh at him. 

Sunghoon could only see red now. He hissed at hyojun, "Stop it!"

"Oh he probably can since he loves to sleep around." Hyojun said making Jay stand but before that Sunghoon turned him harshly and punched him directly on the face making other gasp at him.