twentythree

Two years later:

"Hoon-ah, faster." Jake whined.

"I am coming." Sunghoon spoke.

"Jay and Jungwon are waiting for us." Jake crossed his arms.

"I am sorry and this.." Sunghoon showed him the tie.

"Come here." Jake took the tie from his hand as he made the tie for the younger, "I have taught you so many times."

"I just like it when you tie it for me." Sunghoon pecked the older grinning wide.

"And I'll gladly do it for you." Jake smiled.

"We are late, you piece of shits." Jay yelled.

Sunghoon, Jay and Jake were finally graduating. Jungwon was younger than them so, he was attending their graduation program. He was kinda sulking since they won't be there with him for next two years.

After the graduation program, four of them went to Sunghoon's and Jake's apartment. They did a private party for themselves and Jungwon was still sulking as Jake coo-ed at him continuously.

"We will be here with you, now stop sulking." Jake nudged him.

"I am not sulking." Jungwon sighed.

"Come here baby." Jay called Jungwon as Jungwon sat on his lap.

"I will be there with you at our apartment, and both of them are just two buildings away from us." Jay caress the younger's back.

"But I am gonna miss you guys." Jungwon pouted as Jay kissed his pout away.

"We will come to pick you up." Jake smiled as Sunghoon nodded.

"Let's dance, shall we?" Jungwon stood up as all of them cheered.

They played their song as they danced the night away, They laughed, ate, played and did everything to make their night memorable.

Jake stopped and stared at them for a long time before yelling, "Thankyou guys!!" Three of them stilled as they pulled Jake in the tightest hug one can ever give. 

And when all of them got tired and plopped down on the sofa, Jake leaned closer towards Sunghoon whispering, "I love you." Sunghoon grinned wide showing his dimple, 

"I love you more."