fourteen

"And this is our new home." Sunghoon said opening the door.

"Hmm?" Jake entered the apartment still not knowing what he meant.

"Hyung, from now onwards you are staying here with Sunghoonie hyung." Jungwon explained making Jake confuse more.

"His parents gave him this apartment and he is sharing this with you." Jay said as Jake was standing still.

"We have already brought your necessities like clothes from your previous house." Sunghoon said.

"B-but how can I?" Jake was confused.

"Sit down hyung." Jungwon made him sit down.

"To summarize, I was staying here since it is close from our uni. And now you are staying with me since we can't leave you there. We have brought your clothes and other things and already unpacked it." Sunghoon pointed towards the door, "That's our bedroom. And that's kitchen."

Jake was still puzzled by the sudden, 'our home'.

"Let's do homewarming party for our Jake hyung." Jungwon said as two of them nodded in agreement.

"Let's order jjajjangmyeon with tangsuyuk." Jay excitedly said.

"Also chicken and pizza with coke." Jungwon clapped his hand.

"Also cheese tteokbokki." Sunghoon said as all of them hummmed.

Jake was silently looking at them. He was puzzled at first but now he was glad, at least there was someone for him. For the first time Jake was feeling warm. He felt he belonged somewhere.

"What do you want Jake hyung?" Jungwon nudged him.

"Ramen?" Jake said as three of them nodded.

---

"Cheeres to our Jake hyung!" Jungwon raised a toast with their coke.

"CHEERS!" All of them cheered.

They were eating, talking, giggling and laughing with each other as Jake slightly moved back and stared at them. He was glad, he was more than happy that he got to meet them. He was glad that someone is in his side now.

Jake inhaled long as he held his breath at his sight involving the other three.

"What's wrong, hyung? Are you in pain? Why?" Jungwon asked as he saw Jake staring at them in silence with tears filling his eyes. The other two were also worried now.

"Do you need anything?" Sunghoon tried to stand but was stopped when Jake held him.

"I am okay. I am good. I am fine." Jake exhaled the breath, "It's just, I am not used to being this loved, I am not used to being around this much happiness so, I don't know what to do." Jake smiled slightly eyes glistening.

"Hyunggg~~" Jungwon said in trembling voice as he moved forward bringing older in a warm embrace. The other two smiled at them as they both leaned in the hug embracing the crying Jake.